Windows 10: Installing new graphic drivers but can't find the right one?

Discus and support Installing new graphic drivers but can't find the right one? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello my dears, I have a Gtx 1050 ti 4gb and would like to download the 440.97 driver but I don't know what I have to set on the nvidia site. Can you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by edon25, Aug 5, 2020.

1. edon25 Win User

Installing new graphic drivers but can't find the right one?

Hello my dears, I have a Gtx 1050 ti 4gb and would like to download the 440.97 driver but I don't know what I have to set on the nvidia site. Can you help me

ps: i'll put a picture in the bottom

thanks in advance ♥️

Installing new graphic drivers but can't find the right one? 0_big.jpg

:)

edon25, Aug 5, 2020

2. Graphics driver "requires further installation."

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing, I will be glad to you help you.

The issue could be if the drivers are either not updated or get corrupted. So, I would suggest you to update the display drivers and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Method 1: Update display adapter driver.

Step 1: Check for the latest driver update through Windows Updates.

• At the Start screen, type
      Windows Update

• Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select
      Install optional updates from the left results.

• When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.

Incompatible or not properly installed graphics card drivers are the most common cause of this issue.
    Step 2: Follow the steps below to update the graphics/display drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Go to device manager.
    • Right-click your display device.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will assist you further.

Thank you

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 5, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to install/use new graphics card when currently running igp

Ok, I know I can't buy the GTX1070 yet, but once I have it, how do I install/use it?
    Currently I'm using Intel HD530 graphics on my i5 6500 CPU.

What I think the procedure should be:
    • Leave the DVI cable connected to the motherboard, startup PC with IGP.
    • Go in the BIOS and look for an option to disable IGP and enable PCIe graphics.
    • Save BIOS (do I still have display once I saved this setting?) and shut down.
    • Inserting new graphics card.
    • Connect DVI cable to graphics card.
    • Startup PC.
    • Install new graphics driver.
    Would this be the correct way?
    Also do I need to uninstall the Intel graphics before installing the Nvidia display driver
    (or even before doing the mentioned steps above)?

Thanks!

P4-630, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Installing new graphic drivers but can't find the right one?

New nvidia drivers failed?

Try doing a clean install of the drivers.

DiogoCDS19, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Installing new graphic drivers but can't find the right one?

1. Installing new graphic drivers but can't find the right one? - Similar Threads - Installing graphic drivers

2. Windows Update can't find iris graphics driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Update can't find iris graphics driver: Hi, I have a problem: the intel core i7 1180g7 can't download and update the graphics driver when boot new windows .The device manager display the iris graphics :So how can windows update download the graphics driver?I only want use windows update, not use the driver on...
  3. Windows Update can't find iris graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update can't find iris graphics driver: Hi, I have a problem: the intel core i7 1180g7 can't download and update the graphics driver when boot new windows .The device manager display the iris graphics :So how can windows update download the graphics driver?I only want use windows update, not use the driver on...
  4. Windows Update can't find iris graphics driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. can't install driver Intel HD graphic

can't install driver Intel HD graphic: i uses 1 laptop panasonic Cf-LX5. the driver is not working and now it's used "Microsoft basic display adapter". i can't not install driver Intell HD graphic 520 for it : [ATTACH]...
  6. I can't find the correct graphics driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I can't find the correct graphics driver: Hi Please help I have upgraded my Lenovo Lenovo 330 81D7004UUK. I have put in a 750 GB ssd and loaded win eight. My driver according to my sytem info is AMD R5 but on the AMD site there are loads of different drivers I can't locate the one I need. Lenovo support when I got...
  7. Can't install multiple graphics drivers

Can't install multiple graphics drivers: I have been trying to get my RX 460 and ATI 3000 graphics to both work at the same time. When I install the drivers for the ATI 3000 both monitors work, however my main monitor connected to the RX 460 uses the generic Windows Display Adapter and the Radeon Control Center...
  8. Can't find or install correct Graphic driver for my PC

Can't find or install correct Graphic driver for my PC: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 1564 with Windows 10. Now there was some issue in my PC and I changed my motherboard and now I can't find the graphic driver.... Please help... [IMG] Please tell me the driver for this. Thanking You, Aghaz....
  9. Intel Graphics getting error, can't update/install new drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel Graphics getting error, can't update/install new drivers: Hello guys, Recently my laptop (Asus X550L, Windows 10) was getting an annoying error on my Intel graphics. It will hang up a bit then display a prompt that my "graphic stopped working and was recovered." It happens when I'm playing some videos on Youtube or playing...
  10. Can't detect the right driver for my graphic card

Can't detect the right driver for my graphic card: Windows 10 can't detect my graphic card, and the only details I remember about it is that it's a NVIDIA GeForce card between the years 2005-2007. I already tried NVIDIA Auto-detection tool (GeForce Experience) and it couldn't detect it, tried 'dxdiag', and Display Adapters...