Windows 10: Installing new windows 10 onto a new computer

Discus and support Installing new windows 10 onto a new computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i just finished building a pc and im trying to install windows 10 but my product key is not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by xXBeatleadXx, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Installing new windows 10 onto a new computer

i just finished building a pc and im trying to install windows 10 but my product key is not working

:)

xXBeatleadXx, Apr 11, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 11, 2019
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Installing new windows 10 onto a new computer

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Installing new windows 10 onto a new computer

1. Installing new windows 10 onto a new computer - Similar Threads - Installing onto computer

2. Install New Windows 10 on computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install New Windows 10 on computer: Friend's Laptop is crawling along. Needs to put Windows 10 in with new install. I can try to find a Windows Cd/DVD somewhere but no CD-Rom drive on Dell laptop. Too slow 10 min to change screens to try and restore from Dell hidden drive's restore feature F12 tapping during...
  3. Install New Windows 10 on computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install New Windows 10 on computer: Friend's Laptop is crawling along. Needs to put Windows 10 in with new install. I can try to find a Windows Cd/DVD somewhere but no CD-Rom drive on Dell laptop. Too slow 10 min to change screens to try and restore from Dell hidden drive's restore feature F12 tapping during...
  4. Installing Windows10 onto new SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Windows10 onto new SSD: I recently built a new PC, and used the SSD from my prior build in this one so I had Windows and didn't lose any files. I have another PC fully built, but no operation system installed on the brand new SSD for it. Do I NEED to download the ISO files onto a USB Drive and...
  5. Problems with installing Windows 10 onto a new build.

Problems with installing Windows 10 onto a new build.: So when installing windows onto a new PC through a USB, the process got interrupted (accidentally turned my PC off). When I booted up again it kept giving me error messages so I just took out the hard drive from the new pc, formatted it and tried again. Now when I boot up the...
  6. Clean install of windows onto a new drive

Clean install of windows onto a new drive: How can I do a clean install of windows but change it to a new drive? submitted by /u/Starzz_1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbisvz/clean_install_of_windows_onto_a_new_drive/
  7. Installing Windows 10 on new computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Windows 10 on new computer: Hello I have a Windows 10 Home digital licence, linked to my Microsoft account I bought a new laptop free DOS and want to install Windows 10 and activate the licence that I have on the old one to my new laptop. Windows 10 licence I have it after free upgrade from Windows...
  8. Unable to install windows onto new SSD

Unable to install windows onto new SSD: Hello. I have been trying to install windows to my brand-new SSD for 4-5 days now. I installed Ubuntu onto it first, since I plan on having a dual-boot system. (Which I've done before) The first issue is that the Windows Media Creation Tool keeps failing to download/burn to...
  9. installing windows onto a new custom computer

installing windows onto a new custom computer: I built a brand new custom computer and im trying to install windows 10 from a flash drive. I get to the windows setup screen to install windows and pick my drive to boot windows from its does its thing and then says windows ends to restart. once it it restarts it seems fine...
  10. How to install vhdx image onto win 10 new computer

How to install vhdx image onto win 10 new computer: Can I install a vhdx image backup file from an old computer (win 10) onto a new one? I no longer have access to the old computer. From my internet reading it would appear that virtualization might be invovled and I've managed to install a virtual machine on the new...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. loading win 10 onto a new computer