Windows 10: Installing newest windows 10 update

Discus and support Installing newest windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am using Microsoft 10 Home edition vers. 1803, os build 17134.950. Attempts to have the new update on my laptop have failed many times. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GerardWest1, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Installing newest windows 10 update

I am using Microsoft 10 Home edition vers. 1803, os build 17134.950. Attempts to have the new update on my laptop have failed many times. The installation goea ok, the installation goes ok, it proceeds to configure ok, then it works on the updates and has a problem. It gets to 9 or 10% restarts and continues to 42 to 48% then tries to restart but fails. I have left it on the grey screen for 12 hrs to no avail. don't KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW. oH! I also run the trouble shooter gefore each attempt and let do everything suggested to no avail.

:)

GerardWest1, Aug 20, 2019

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Aug 20, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 20, 2019
  4. niko084 Win User

Installing newest windows 10 update

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Installing newest windows 10 update

1. Installing newest windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Installing newest update

2. Newest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newest Windows Update: So I get the notification when i go to shut my desktop down a few nights back, so i do it. It goes through the normal process, but the update gets stuck at 42 percent for 5 minutes, then my computer says it can't complete the update, reverts the changes, and shuts down. Is...
  3. Newest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Newest Windows Update: So I get the notification when i go to shut my desktop down a few nights back, so i do it. It goes through the normal process, but the update gets stuck at 42 percent for 5 minutes, then my computer says it can't complete the update, reverts the changes, and shuts down. Is...
  4. Newest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Newest Windows Update

Newest Windows Update: I just did the windows update with restart. All of my desktop folders look empty, some icons are blank. I cant get my search bar to work to run the troubleshooter. Nothing will search such as cmd. The windows update and security tab just keeps loading forever....
  6. Windows 10 newest update!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 newest update!!!: This new update has shut down my letter "m" and is messing everything up onmy computer. What can I do to stop this. I have to keep uninstalling it and it keeps happening. HELP!!!! I read a while ago that it messes up Lenovo brand computers and im not sure what to do. This is...
  7. Newest windows 10 update.

Newest windows 10 update.: I just put the newest update in and now my USB drives don't work on my computer. I can't get on at all. It boots up and I can't use my mouse or keyboard. Please help....
  8. Updating the newest Window 10

Updating the newest Window 10: When I tried to update to the newest Window 10 this is what I got: The following things need your attention to continue the installation and keep your Windows settings, personal files and apps. X Intel Rapid Storage Technology (Intel RST) The inbox storage driver...
  9. Newest windows 10 security update

Newest windows 10 security update: So idk if I'm the only one since I didn't see anyone start a topic on this recently, but the newest Windows 10 security update(I got it today) slowed down my PC drastically, after uninstalling it my boot speed cut down 3x and my startup booted normally, while with the update...
  10. windows 10 newest update

windows 10 newest update: how do install it and where can I download it from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-newest-update/d82903c5-f0e4-4fda-ab59-c7bfff840301