Windows 10: Installing Notepads app without using Microsoft Store

Discus and support Installing Notepads app without using Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi there, I would like to install Notepads app which seem to be downloadable from Microsoft Store. But the problem is, for some specific reason, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/-VigRouX-, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Installing Notepads app without using Microsoft Store

Hi there,

I would like to install Notepads app which seem to be downloadable from Microsoft Store. But the problem is, for some specific reason, my Windows 10 has the store disabled.

Now, I would like to use the Notepads app here :

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/notepads-app/9nhl4nsc67wm

Please, does anyone know how to download it without using the store?

submitted by /u/-VigRouX-
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/-VigRouX-, Oct 22, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Apps won't install in Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install apps in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the app.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Refer the troubleshooting steps and mentioned
    in this article: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft
    Store

Step 4: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 5: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 22, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

Installing Notepads app without using Microsoft Store

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Installing Notepads app without using Microsoft Store

1. Installing Notepads app without using Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Installing Notepads app

2. Using microsoft store without Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Using microsoft store without Microsoft account: I have a PC with Windows 10 21H2, on which I login as a local user.At some point in the past, I used the Windows store, and logged into it with a Microsoft account.I no longer want to use the Microsoft account. I removed the account from Windows under Settings / Email and...
  3. Using microsoft store without Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using microsoft store without Microsoft account: I have a PC with Windows 10 21H2, on which I login as a local user.At some point in the past, I used the Windows store, and logged into it with a Microsoft account.I no longer want to use the Microsoft account. I removed the account from Windows under Settings / Email and...
  4. Using microsoft store without Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store installing apps without my permission

Microsoft store installing apps without my permission: Good day,Microsoft store installing apps without my permission even when Update apps automatically is tuned off. It just downloaded "Photos Media Engine Add-on" of 93MB and I have limited internet data!Any advice to stop this from happening?Fran...
  6. Is it possible to download and install Microsoft Store apps without the store actually...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to download and install Microsoft Store apps without the store actually...: There are a couple programs that I don't think can be installed from anywhere else, so I'm wondering if they can be installed on my computer without the store actually on my computer. Also, is it possible for them to be updated without the store as well? submitted by...
  7. Installing apps without microsoft store

Installing apps without microsoft store: Hello, My company just recently purchased some tablets for our staff and we have some software that we need to install without using the Microsoft store. Can someone give me steps on to how to successfully add this. The software that we are trying to install is Virtru in...
  8. [Help]Is there a way to install Microsoft Todo App without using the store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help]Is there a way to install Microsoft Todo App without using the store?: The store is disabled and cannot connect to the network in the company PC! submitted by /u/malteseraccoon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1yotu/helpis_there_a_way_to_install_microsoft_todo_app/
  9. Install app on store without signing in

Install app on store without signing in: Hello community I need to install one App on my Company workstation. I cannot use my Microsoft account, it's not permitted of course. Now App Store WON'T give me the option to install an app, since I have tried to install Skype (a messenger App that by the way did not work...
  10. install app on store WITHOUT singing in

install app on store WITHOUT singing in: Hello community I need to install one App on my Company workstation. I cannot use my Microsoft account, it's not permitted of course. Now App Store WON'T give me the option to install an app, since I have tried to install Skype (a messenger App that by the way did not work...