Windows 10: Installing OEM Windows 10 To A New Drive?

Discus and support Installing OEM Windows 10 To A New Drive? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am currently waiting for my NVME drive to come into the mail, and I'm going to be installing Windows 10 onto it and reformating the HDD. I already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ahmeher, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Installing OEM Windows 10 To A New Drive?

I am currently waiting for my NVME drive to come into the mail, and I'm going to be installing Windows 10 onto it and reformating the HDD. I already have data backups (Everybody should) and am wondering how to get the factory windows onto the SSD. There is a recovery partition but I'm unsure if that will allow me to reinstall windows to a different drive

submitted by /u/ahmeher
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ahmeher, Apr 25, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 25, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 25, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing OEM Windows 10 To A New Drive?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Installing OEM Windows 10 To A New Drive?

1. Installing OEM Windows 10 To A New Drive? - Similar Threads - Installing OEM Drive

2. Install Windows 10 OEM on new SSD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Install Windows 10 OEM on new SSD: Hello, So I'm going to upgrade my laptop's HDD to an SSD. I would like to install Windows 10 on the new SSD but keep the HDD as an external hard drive. Can I just do a clean install of Windows 10 on the SDD and use the OEM license without having it previously unistalled on...
  3. Windows 10 Oem to New motherboard and hard drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Oem to New motherboard and hard drive: Is it possible to transfer oem windows 10 if it is upgrade from windows 7? My brother is upgrading his computer to a Ryzen build with a ssd and has a windows 10 home key from amazon that was oem. Is it possible to then take that same key and use it with new hardware?...
  4. Installing Win 10 on a new hard drive using OEM license #

Installing Win 10 on a new hard drive using OEM license #: Hello, I have an old laptop that originally came with Windows 7 and has been upgraded to Windows 10. I have just replaced the original HDD with an SSD and am trying to reinstall Windows 10 using the OEM license key. I am planning on selling it, therefore the procedure of...
  5. new hard drive, OEM Windows 10 license

new hard drive, OEM Windows 10 license: Hi, I have a Dell desktop with a pre-installed Windows 10 Home copy. I need to replace the hard drive due to speed / noise issues. My question is, if I get a new hard drive, how can I install Windows 10 on it again? And how to ensure that will be a "valid" licensed copy?...
  6. ~ How install WINDOWS 10 on NEW HD after DEAD Hard Drive on OEM Windows 8 install ? ~

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ~ How install WINDOWS 10 on NEW HD after DEAD Hard Drive on OEM Windows 8 install ? ~: ~ How install WINDOWS 10 on NEW HD after DEAD Hard Drive on OEM Windows 8 install ? ~ OEM computer with initially Windows 8 installed upgraded to Windows 10. When Hard Drive dies how do I install Windows 10 on NEW Hard Drive ? 1. How do access KEY info ? 2. Do I need...
  7. Windows 10 OEM reinstall on new drive

Windows 10 OEM reinstall on new drive: I have an OEM version of Win10 that came on a bootable disk. I installed that on my current SSD. Now I'm wondering what to do if this SSD gets corrupted. Can I just re-install Windows on a new SSD even though it's the OEM version? Do I need to so something with the...
  8. Windows 10 install from new Windows 10 OEM DVD

Windows 10 install from new Windows 10 OEM DVD: I purchased a new Windows 10 OEM DVD for my Dell Inspiron 15 N5010. I recently purchase new RAM 2 sticks of 4GB RAM but Win7 is not recognizing both sets only one. I have Win7 64 bit now and purchased Win10 64 to do a full install instead of an upgrade. Can someone...
  9. Windows 10 OEM fresh install on SSD (new drive)

Windows 10 OEM fresh install on SSD (new drive): hi, i need help on windows 10 OEM installation. So i bought SSD and want to install it on my laptop. i have the Windows 10 Home single language OEM key installed. the question is how can i install windows on the SSD with oem key? do i need the Windwos 10 Home Single language...
  10. Windows 10 OEM Installations

Windows 10 OEM Installations: Hello, I have searched the internet but can't find any advice on this topic - Windows 8 used to have two separate "images" in that the x32 Image contained the Windows 8 Home x32 and Professional x32 files and the x64 Image contained the Windows 8 Home x64 and Professional...