Windows 10: Installing of Windows 11 OS on My Laptop.

Discus and support Installing of Windows 11 OS on My Laptop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friends & Community Support Team, This is Gavin Mathos. I want to upgrade My Laptop to Windows 11 OS. Got a message in PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HilaryMathos, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Installing of Windows 11 OS on My Laptop.

To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friends & Community Support Team, This is Gavin Mathos. I want to upgrade My Laptop to Windows 11 OS. Got a message in PC Health Check App i.e. " This PC dosen't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements. The Processor Intel Core i3-6006U CPU @ 2.00GHz isn't currently supported for Windows 11. My Laptop supports TPM 2.0, Memory, Ram & Graphics requirement for Windows 11 OS. Would like to can I still Install Windows 11 OS on My Laptop if " Only Processsor " is not meeting the requirements. Any info on this. Please help.Thanks & Regards,Gavin M

:)

HilaryMathos, Nov 16, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 16, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Installing W10 on this Laptop

HP Stream 11 under Windows 10 - Touchpad not recognized.

Are you making sure you are trying the correct driver for the WiFi... They list Broadcom, Intel, and/or Realtek.

Also, try to run the installer as an administrator install.

If that fails... try extracting the files and manually install the driver.

95Viper, Nov 16, 2021
  4. rk3066 Win User

Installing of Windows 11 OS on My Laptop.

Installing W10 on this Laptop

Wifi works but where's the link he mentions in the link above? not seeing it

rk3066, Nov 16, 2021
Thema:

Installing of Windows 11 OS on My Laptop.

1. Installing of Windows 11 OS on My Laptop. - Similar Threads - Installing Laptop

2. Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent: Windows 11 was installed without my permission yesterday when I tried to switch back to Windows 10 the button was greyed out and said theat windows 11 was installed more than 10 days ago. How do I get windows 10 back?...
  3. Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent: Windows 11 was installed without my permission yesterday when I tried to switch back to Windows 10 the button was greyed out and said theat windows 11 was installed more than 10 days ago. How do I get windows 10 back?...
  4. I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after...: I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after installing windows, it's not working anymore. How should i solve it?...
  5. I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after...

I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after...: I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after installing windows, it's not working anymore. How should i solve it?...
  6. I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Installing Windows 11 failed. Laptop stuck in WinRE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 11 failed. Laptop stuck in WinRE.: We wanted to update our Xiaomi laptop running win10. But there was no option in the update sector. We found an win11 install app. I think it was officiall. We let it run and on halfway we connected the charger. But then it started up in Winre mode and won't boot up normally!...
  8. Installing Windows 11 failed. Laptop stuck in WinRE.

Installing Windows 11 failed. Laptop stuck in WinRE.: We wanted to update our Xiaomi laptop running win10. But there was no option in the update sector. We found an win11 install app. I think it was officiall. We let it run and on halfway we connected the charger. But then it started up in Winre mode and won't boot up normally!...
  9. Is it possible to install Windows 8 onto a newer laptop to run software that requires this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to install Windows 8 onto a newer laptop to run software that requires this...: I need to run old software for some equipment that only seems compatible with Windows 8. Given this, I need have a laptop with Windows 11 that I would like to install Windows 8.1 onto - is this possible?...
  10. Is it possible to install Windows 8 onto a newer laptop to run software that requires this...

Is it possible to install Windows 8 onto a newer laptop to run software that requires this...: I need to run old software for some equipment that only seems compatible with Windows 8. Given this, I need have a laptop with Windows 11 that I would like to install Windows 8.1 onto - is this possible?...