Windows 10: Installing Office Home & Student 2013 on new Windows 10 computer

Discus and support Installing Office Home & Student 2013 on new Windows 10 computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, When I put in my product key I am being told that it has been used. Well, yes it has been used on my old computer. No matter how many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnnBrowne, Jan 24, 2019.

1. AnnBrowne Win User

Installing Office Home & Student 2013 on new Windows 10 computer

Hi Everyone,

When I put in my product key I am being told that it has been used. Well, yes it has been used on my old computer. No matter how many times I have tried and followed all the instructions to the letter, I cannot get my Office Home & Student installed on my new computer. Really don't want to spend $100+ for a new program when this program worked last week. Any ideas on how to get my new computer to take my product key?

Thanks in advance to all that answer.

:)

AnnBrowne, Jan 24, 2019
  2. bjarmint Win User

Microsoft Office, Home and Student 2013 Operate on W10

Hello everyone,

Will Microsoft Office, Home and Student 2013 run on W10. I have W10 pro upgrade on my computer and have just purchased a product key to the 2013 Home and Student. Info on the box the product key came in states it is for Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 only. I had Home
    and Student 2010 operating on a W10 upgrade computer without any problems so assumed that the Home and Student 2013 would work too. Presently I have Office 365 personal subscription but plan to switch to a permeant office package. The computer is an HP 8000
    refurbished desktop, 64 bit, Intel core 2 duo, E7500, 2.93 GHZ. I did a search on this subject,

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10/will-office-2013-work-on-windows-10/f211918e-61ec-4d28-88cf-d49ca623f89b
    , and it sounds like there were some problems but at least one reply states there is no problem for the 2013 office packages
    listed in that reply. See reply from Andre Da Costa, 6-7-2015. I would greatly appreciate your comments and suggestions.

Thank you so much,

Oscarmint

bjarmint, Oct 10, 2019
  3. JoyceB018 Win User
    Office Home & Student 2013

I purchased Office Home & Students 2013. Can I load on my computer which has windows 10?

JoyceB018, Oct 10, 2019
  4. AnnBrowne Win User

Hi DaveM121, My old PC is not listed. Here is what I see "

Install on PC. Added to your account on Saturday, August 3, 2013"

I have done the "install" several time, but. . . I have followed their instructions to the letter, even deactivating the product one time. But, the new computer will not take the product key. I have taken the 64 bit options, so that is not the issue. could
    there be a conflict between the new app version and the PC version? Should I remove the app version? Hate to do that because I can use it for 30 days. Really want to get my own product working.

AnnBrowne, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Installing Office Home & Student 2013 on new Windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - Installing Office Home

2. Transferring Office Home and Student 2013 currently on a desktop system to a new Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transferring Office Home and Student 2013 currently on a desktop system to a new Windows 10...: I have a HP Desktop which has MS Office Home and Student 2013 software. The Key for the product was provided when I got the HP Desktop with the software pre-installed. I am planning to acquire a new Laptop with WIndows 10 and want to use the Home and Student Office product...
  3. install office home and student 2019

install office home and student 2019: i get the error message oxcc43ns3 when I entered my product key and it won't install. Does anyone know what this means and how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-office-home-and-student-2019/77332fb8-93bc-4f00-ad1a-b993c20f74f7
  4. New Installation of Microsoft Office Home & Student has no Icons

New Installation of Microsoft Office Home & Student has no Icons: The title pretty well sums it up. Any ideas, anyone? 137616
  5. Office home and student

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office home and student: I purchased a three year sub. to office home and student and my computer crashed. I purchased a new laptop, so how to I get my subscription on to my new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-home-and-student/185a121a-9ce5-4689-bd8b-11daef0117a9"
  6. Install of new version of Office Home and Student on a new computer and it will not take my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install of new version of Office Home and Student on a new computer and it will not take my...: I just purchased a new HP computer with Windows 10 and am trying to install via an activation code and it keeps rejecting it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-of-new-version-of-office-home-and-student/90e9c06e-edc0-4222-824c-ce19e977b093
  7. Office Home Student 2013 and OneDrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Office Home Student 2013 and OneDrive: I thought I had eliminate the OneDrive from my Lenovo Flex5 laptop with Windows 10 but although the Task Manager Startup shows no entries of OneDrive I discovered that the System Information\Software Environment\Startup Programs had 3 entries of OneDrive shown in the...
  8. office 2013 home student

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    office 2013 home student: I have been using office 2013 for a number of years and have a significant number of excel and word files in the document section of each applications. I tried to open my office program today and was advised that, in order to open any number of excel files I would have to...
  9. is windows office home and student 2013 compatiable with windows 10

is windows office home and student 2013 compatiable with windows 10: hi all, I have wondows office 2013, I would like to use in on my new windows 10 laptop is this compatible ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-office-home-and-student-2013/107695a6-cda9-4f0d-a048-6f21e115e34b
  10. Home & Student 2016 and Home & Business 2013

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Home & Student 2016 and Home & Business 2013: I plan on buying 2 Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 programs: one for my win10 laptop & one for my Win10 desktop. --- Is it necessary to have a Microsoft account in order to install & use Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016? If I sell or replace either or both...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. installing office home & student 2013 to new computer