Windows 10: INSTALLING OFFICE

Discus and support INSTALLING OFFICE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Trouble installing Office Home & Student tells me its already installed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MeaganWalton, Jan 18, 2019.

1. INSTALLING OFFICE

Trouble installing Office Home & Student tells me its already installed.

:)

MeaganWalton, Jan 18, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Help With Office 2013 Install

Our IT department sent a note about home use (Office 365, specifically), and this warning:

A suggestion... re-install Office 2010, then try to install 2013?

Sasqui, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CINSTALLING OFFICE :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 18, 2019
  4. INSTALLING OFFICE

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

INSTALLING OFFICE

1. INSTALLING OFFICE - Similar Threads - INSTALLING OFFICE

2. Office 365 Apps won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 Apps won't install: So I Purchased a Couple of Copies of Microsoft Office 365 Personal a Few Months ago and I Redeemed Both of them on Windows 11 Laptops, and I do not see any Office Apps on Either of them even though they would install normally on my Desktop PC Running Windows 11 Home and the...
  3. Office 365 Apps won't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 Apps won't install: So I Purchased a Couple of Copies of Microsoft Office 365 Personal a Few Months ago and I Redeemed Both of them on Windows 11 Laptops, and I do not see any Office Apps on Either of them even though they would install normally on my Desktop PC Running Windows 11 Home and the...
  4. I have an Office key-code. I can‘t install on my new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an Office key-code. I can‘t install on my new pc: My old PC dies, so I can‘ t delete the Office Version there. Still i have the Product key for Office Home &student 2013 i had Nougat this time. Now on my new PC i can’t install Office. How can I do it? Thanks for help....
  5. I have an Office key-code. I can‘t install on my new pc

I have an Office key-code. I can‘t install on my new pc: My old PC dies, so I can‘ t delete the Office Version there. Still i have the Product key for Office Home &student 2013 i had Nougat this time. Now on my new PC i can’t install Office. How can I do it? Thanks for help....
  6. Hi Every one, I'm facing problem, when I try to install office in Pc. How can I solve...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Every one, I'm facing problem, when I try to install office in Pc. How can I solve...: Hi Everyone, I'm facing the following problem, when I try to install office on Pc. "MicrosoftWe can't installThis product can't be installed on the selected update channel. Please contact your system administrator and try again"How can I solve this error?...
  7. Hi Every one, I'm facing problem, when I try to install office in Pc. How can I solve...

Hi Every one, I'm facing problem, when I try to install office in Pc. How can I solve...: Hi Everyone, I'm facing the following problem, when I try to install office on Pc. "MicrosoftWe can't installThis product can't be installed on the selected update channel. Please contact your system administrator and try again"How can I solve this error?...
  8. Unable to Install Microsoft Office Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Install Microsoft Office Updates: Hi, I've been trying to install the latest updates for Microsoft Office, but every time I attempt to do so, the installation fails with an error message. I've disabled my antivirus software and made sure that my internet connection is stable, but the updates still won't...
  9. Unable to Install Microsoft Office Updates

Unable to Install Microsoft Office Updates: Hi, I've been trying to install the latest updates for Microsoft Office, but every time I attempt to do so, the installation fails with an error message. I've disabled my antivirus software and made sure that my internet connection is stable, but the updates still won't...
  10. Unable to Install Microsoft Office Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade