Windows 10: Installing old laptop files, programs & settings to new laptop.

Discus and support Installing old laptop files, programs & settings to new laptop. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I copy all of the files, programs, etc. from one laptop to a new one. I am running Windows 10 on both laptops.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adele Hewett Veal, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Installing old laptop files, programs & settings to new laptop.

How do I copy all of the files, programs, etc. from one laptop to a new one. I am running Windows 10 on both laptops.

:)

Adele Hewett Veal, Aug 9, 2022
  2. THREAL Win User

How to move programs from old laptop to new laptop

So I got a new laptop today,

And I was wondering if there is any way to move all my programs from old laptop to new laptop,

WITHOUT having to manually install them all again?

It is just an insane amount of time, and I really don't have enough time for that

Is it ok to move like Programs Files, and Program Files (x86)? (Ctrl +C/V?)

My old laptop has I7 7th gen, 256gb ssd, (HP)

My new laptop has I7 10th gen, 512 ssd, if this helps in anyway (ASUS)

Thank you

THREAL, Aug 9, 2022
  3. Nordic Win User
    What to do with old laptop

If you actually read the thread it is a spare old laptop.

Nordic, Aug 9, 2022
  4. Anthony12 Win User

Installing old laptop files, programs & settings to new laptop.

What to do with old laptop

Yeah this is good suggestions here with your old laptop but i just want to say you that you should replace your old laptop with any new laptop by exchanging the old one and i think this is the best opinion for you ....

Give us a call

Anthony12, Aug 9, 2022
Thema:

Installing old laptop files, programs & settings to new laptop.

1. Installing old laptop files, programs & settings to new laptop. - Similar Threads - Installing old laptop

2. WINDOWS 11 INSTALL SETUP - TRANSFER PROGRAMS FROM OLD LAPTOP TO NEW LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 11 INSTALL SETUP - TRANSFER PROGRAMS FROM OLD LAPTOP TO NEW LAPTOP: During my Windows 11 installed on my new ASUS Zenbook Duo laptop - Windows asked me if I wanted to transfer all the programs from my old laptop to this one. I said YES and choose the name of my old laptop, but it never happened. How do I get back to this transfer service?...
  3. Transferring software programs and files form an old laptop Windows 10 to a new laptop...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring software programs and files form an old laptop Windows 10 to a new laptop...: I am going to need to transfer all the licensed software from an older laptop 12 years to a new laptop C-drive old to C-drive new.How do I do this so that the software will run on my new laptop as it does currently on my older laptop without using third-party software and...
  4. Transferring software programs and files form an old laptop Windows 10 to a new laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring software programs and files form an old laptop Windows 10 to a new laptop...: I am going to need to transfer all the licensed software from an older laptop 12 years to a new laptop C-drive old to C-drive new.How do I do this so that the software will run on my new laptop as it does currently on my older laptop without using third-party software and...
  5. Transferring software programs and files form an old laptop Windows 10 to a new laptop...

6. Installing old laptop files, programs & settings to new laptop.

Installing old laptop files, programs & settings to new laptop.: How do I copy all of the files, programs, etc. from one laptop to a new one. I am running Windows 10 on both laptops. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-old-laptop-files-programs-settings-to/8382b840-9191-4a68-a342-421f7ebd0de7
  7. Installing old laptop files, programs & settings to new laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing old laptop files, programs & settings to new laptop.: How do I copy all of the files, programs, etc. from one laptop to a new one. I am running Windows 10 on both laptops. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-old-laptop-files-programs-settings-to/8382b840-9191-4a68-a342-421f7ebd0de7
  8. how to transfer programs from old laptop to new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to transfer programs from old laptop to new laptop: how to transfer programs from old laptop to new laptop - from windows 10 to windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-programs-from-old-laptop-to-new/10628b52-b0b8-4a4d-8e6b-1003d91bede7
  9. how to transfer programs from old laptop to new laptop

how to transfer programs from old laptop to new laptop: how to transfer programs from old laptop to new laptop - from windows 10 to windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-programs-from-old-laptop-to-new/10628b52-b0b8-4a4d-8e6b-1003d91bede7
  10. How to move programs from old laptop to new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to move programs from old laptop to new laptop: So I got a new laptop today, And I was wondering if there is any way to move all my programs from old laptop to new laptop, WITHOUT having to manually install them all again? It is just an insane amount of time, and I really don't have enough time for that Is it ok to...