Windows 10: Installing old Scrabble game on Windows 10

Discus and support Installing old Scrabble game on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have the CD for Scrabble Complete by Cosmi Corp. Had it for years...installed on my Windows 7...tho I had to have the disc in to play the game.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WinifredDarby, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Installing old Scrabble game on Windows 10

I have the CD for Scrabble Complete by Cosmi Corp. Had it for years...installed on my Windows 7...tho I had to have the disc in to play the game. would not play on Windows 10..so I tried to reinstall it completely but would not work. Any suggestions, or can I download a good free version anyplace??? 93 year old who really enjoys playing Hearts and Scrabble on my computer!!!!

:)

WinifredDarby, Jul 6, 2019

2. Scrabble Game

No, it doesn't include a Scrabble game... I'm not a gamer, as such, but I do like Solitaire, Mahjong and Scrabble

I posted a suggestion, how do you get the feedback link?

Jack Smook, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Scrabble Game

The title is

Is Microsoft planning on making a descent Scrabble game?

And I posted it under Suggestion

Jack Smook, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Time Lady Win User

Installing old Scrabble game on Windows 10

Scrabble Game

MS have a Word game but I don’t know whether it includes Scrabble.

If you want to express your opinion on this or make a suggestion to add a Scrabble game to the App Store to Microsoft use the Feedback Hub app in Start Menu where developers are tasked to process consumer feedback.

Windows key + F to open the feedback app.

If you do post the suggestion please post the feedback link here so we can upvote it.

Time Lady, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Installing old Scrabble game on Windows 10

1. Installing old Scrabble game on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Installing old Scrabble

2. Scrabble game installation help needed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scrabble game installation help needed.: Scrabble game on disk is nearly a decade old but I like the game.How do I get a new W11 HP 15LaptopPC w/o disk drive to recognize ROOFULL External ODD&HDD Device Model ECD819-SU3 in order to install Scrabble and other "board" games and/or view vids, etc?Is there a setting...
  3. Scrabble game installation help needed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scrabble game installation help needed.: Scrabble game on disk is nearly a decade old but I like the game.How do I get a new W11 HP 15LaptopPC w/o disk drive to recognize ROOFULL External ODD&HDD Device Model ECD819-SU3 in order to install Scrabble and other "board" games and/or view vids, etc?Is there a setting...
  4. SCRABBLE game for which I paid not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCRABBLE game for which I paid not working: I've been trying to resolve this for some time. I have paid for the SCRABBLE game from Microsoft store and the game isn't working - it lasts about 5 minutes and turns off. Please help with getting this corrected - otherwise, I'll just cancel the game for a refund....
  5. Scrabble for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scrabble for Windows 10: Does anyone know of a good scrabble game for Windows to play over the internet? I currently use the Mattell one on Facebook to play with specific friends. However that is being finally terminated this June. They have suggested an alternative (Scrabble GO), but it's only for...
  6. Scrabble for Windows 10

Scrabble for Windows 10: Does anyone know of a good scrabble game for Windows to play over the internet? I currently use the Mattell one on Facebook to play with specific friends. However that is being finally terminated this June. They have suggested an alternative (Scrabble GO), but it's only for...
  7. scrabble app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scrabble app: can someone help me , I cant play scrabble keep getting 337 and 339 notifcations, I love playing every day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrabble-app/1ae9601d-ab1e-4712-b5f9-29fb7a1f5e11
  8. scrabble

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    scrabble: ihave a scrabble that use to work on window 7 but now I have window 10 it freeze https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrabble/4ffde06c-b5df-4f1a-a1d5-74cc463b7374
  9. scrabble in facebook

scrabble in facebook: I have scrabble in facebook and it is on my desktop,my Tablet and my laptop. It works great on desktop and Tablet, It will not load on laptop. and that is where I have always played it the most. It workd fine then all of a sudden it would not load,, can this be fixed?...
  10. Word Scrabble game errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word Scrabble game errors: I regularly play Scrabble game. On my new PC which came with Windows 10 Home edition, I installed Words Scrabble Plus for Windows 10. Game supplied by Microsoft contains so many errors like (1) calculating scores (2) clearing the array used once a game is finished (3)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scrabble complete for windows 10

2. scrabble cd windows 10

3. will the scrabble softeare i had for windows 7 work on windows 10

4. Stop currently running Scrabble Game,
  5. scrabble pc disc for windows 10,
  6. cd\SCRABBLE\INSTALL EXE,
  7. how to add ascrabble gams,
  8. computer cd scrabble win 10,
  9. we want to p;ay scrabble with disk installed,
  10. how can I install scrabble cd to windows 10,
  11. how do i play the scrabble game on disc in computer,