Windows 10: installing on Gigabyte ga 990fx ud3

Discus and support installing on Gigabyte ga 990fx ud3 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Has anyone had any luck with 10 using this motherboard??? It installed ok but I have no audio no network and it won't recognise my graphics card....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by shugs81, Aug 7, 2015.

1. shugs81 Win User

installing on Gigabyte ga 990fx ud3

Has anyone had any luck with 10 using this motherboard???

It installed ok but I have no audio no network and it won't recognise my graphics card.... which is a right pain as this is on my games machine...

I've been to the gigabyte website and downloaded the drivers but they don't work...

Anyone managed to at least get the graphic card to work?

Or will I need to reinstall 7 again?

Works really well on my other machines... *Sad

:)

shugs81, Aug 7, 2015

2. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 and Nvidia Graphics Driver Installation Concerns/Failure

Having the same problem with with the update. Also this is with a GTX 1050ti. Install the latest driver 388.71 all is fine until I reboot, screen is slightly darker and the nvidia control panel will not open. This happens with driver 388.13, 388.31 also.
    Changed my Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 board for a Gigabyte GA 990FXA-UD3. Same fault. ( I have boards as I build systems). Running AMD FX9590, 32Gb 1600 memory + Samsung 850 500Gb SSD. Same with a FX 8320. Will try the safe mode route, or will go back to earlier
    virsion.

MikeClewes, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Realtek Audio 5.1 Surrond Sound no longer works

Hi I installed Windows 10 and can no longer get 5.1 Surround Sound Working on my computer and can only get 2 channel sound instead. I downloaded the new drivers from Realtek but nothing works. I just get a error saying Failed to play test tone.

I can't find any updated drivers for my motherboard which may be the cause of these issues. Any help would be appreciated.

Gigabyte GA-890XA-UD3

JebidiahKerbal, Aug 7, 2015
  4. installing on Gigabyte ga 990fx ud3

Torquemada, Aug 7, 2015
  5. YOU
    You Win User
    can always roll back if it doesn't work for . "Windows 8 Ready" products should be good to go for Windows 10, but this doesn't appear to be "Windows 8 Ready". The website does have Windows 10 drivers for Audio and LAN. For the other drivers, download the Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 versions (Windows 8.1 if possible). If have a WiFi USB adapter or something like that, then download the drivers for it specifically.

On the other hand, my $50 Gigabyte "Windows 8 Ready" mobo supports Windows 10 just fine.

6. NavyLCDR New Member
    If you can extract the graphics card drivers (and Windows 8/8.1 drivers should work, and probably even Windows 7 drivers), you can go to device manager, right click the generic VGA adapter, upgrade drivers, browse your computer, select my hardware (or some option like that, can't remember the exact wording), find the .inf file in the extracted drivers, choose your specific graphics card/chip and install the driver that way. I have an old ATI Radeon HD 4600 and that's how I got a full feature driver to work on mine.

NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

installing on Gigabyte ga 990fx ud3

1. installing on Gigabyte ga 990fx ud3 - Similar Threads - installing Gigabyte 990fx

2. Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD4-B3 questions on EFI and GPT

in Windows 10 Support
    Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD4-B3 questions on EFI and GPT: I installed Windows 10 (20H2) on a 2TB HDD (MBR) in a PC with a GA-P67A-UD4-B3 Motherboard. Works fine until I add a GPT HDD then the system will not boot. If I add GPT HDDs once Windows is running there is no problem. However that is hardly ideal. Is there any way round this...
  3. can install windows 10 64bit on gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 AM3+

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can install windows 10 64bit on gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 AM3+: Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 AM3+ this motherboard doesn't have drivers for windows 10 64bit...Its limited to windows 7 64bit only...So can install windows on this motherboard Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 AM3+?...
  4. Motherboard issue. Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-D3H fm2+

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Motherboard issue. Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-D3H fm2+: Hi hoped there would be a more dedicated forum than ‘General’ but couldn’t see anything appropriate to hardware faults.. My PC refused to boot up, I assumed the PSU had failed, got a replacement. Then found I could test the PSU with a jumper on the motherboard connector,...
  5. Motherboard issue. Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-D3H fm2+

in Windows 10 Support
    Motherboard issue. Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-D3H fm2+: Hi hoped there would be a more dedicated forum than ‘General’ but couldn’t see anything appropriate to hardware faults.. My PC refused to boot up, I assumed the PSU had failed, got a replacement. Then found I could test the PSU with a jumper on the motherboard connector,...
  6. Gigabyte MA770-UD3 cannot enter Bios setup

Gigabyte MA770-UD3 cannot enter Bios setup: Guys, Tried everything I could find on this and other forums to make possible entering into my Bios setup. I have Gigabyte MA770T-UD3, rev 1.5 and Bios version F10 and whatever I tried by hitting Del key during boot I got black screen with cursor blinking on top left corner....
  7. Gigabyte MA770-UD3 cannot enter Bios setup

in Windows 10 Support
    Gigabyte MA770-UD3 cannot enter Bios setup: Guys, Tried everything I could find on this and other forums to make possible entering into my Bios setup. I ahve Gigabyte MA770T-UD3, rev 1.5 and Bios version F10 and whatever I tried I got black screen with cursor blinking on top left corner. Yes, I tried CMOS reset,...
  8. Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 Windows 10 keeps freezing (crashing)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 Windows 10 keeps freezing (crashing): Hi Lads Since Windows 10 was relased it was freezing on my PC. It was working absolutly fine on Windows 7. I see that lot of you had the same problem and nobody know why thats happen and what is a solution. I was tryaing a different drivers, reinstal windows but problem...
  9. Firewire drivers for my Gigabyte P45-775-UD3-rev1.0

Firewire drivers for my Gigabyte P45-775-UD3-rev1.0: I have installed in my system drivers for my Gigabyte P45-775-UD3-rev1.0 on-board firewire port dated to 2006. [img] Any ideas if there is a newer driver around? 78638
  10. Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 (Realtek) - No bass/sub-woofer

Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 (Realtek) - No bass/sub-woofer: Speaker Setup plays all speakers fine Applications do not play any bass through subwoofer (or really, at all) Custom built PC using Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 motherboard onboard audio. Windows 10 fresh install Tried latest driver from Gigabyte, Realtek, and Microsoft Windows...