Windows 10: installing on macbook pro

Discus and support installing on macbook pro in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; i fully intend to install the upcoming preview on my Windows machines. i think i will try a virtualization option (bootcamp, something else) for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by TBolt, Sep 29, 2014.

1. TBolt Win User

installing on macbook pro

i fully intend to install the upcoming preview on my Windows machines. i think i will try a virtualization option (bootcamp, something else) for the first time on a Mac & use it to run the Windows preview. would this be a place to discuss this?

it'll be fun to be running betas for 2 OSes on this thing. hehe.

:)

TBolt, Sep 29, 2014
  2. keithos27 Win User

How to transfer retail Windows 10 Pro license/key to a different computer?

I recently bought a retail version of Windows 10 Pro from Best Buy (on USB) and have installed it via Parallels on my MacBook Pro. I plan on buying a new MacBook Pro soon and want to no longer use Windows 10 on the old MacBook Pro, but rather do a clean
    install on the new MacBook Pro. Is that possible? I don't want Windows to think that I am running/have installed the operating system on two computers simultaneously.

Thank you,

Keith

keithos27, Sep 29, 2014
  3. how do I reuse windows 10 licence from apple bootcamp if I want to create different sized partitions

I want to reclaim the space on my MacBook Pro, by removing the windows 10 bootcamp partitions, then install windows 10 through bootcamp on another MacBook Pro with a larger hard drive

RussellStewart62, Sep 29, 2014
  4. installing on macbook pro

Ya lol. Intend to quad boot my desktop (GA-Z97N-WIFI/i7-4790K/GT740 Superclocked) with Win7, Ubuntu 14.04.01, OSX 10.9.5, and Win10 tech preview. Going to virtualize on my Toshiba Satellite; if I can't get it running with VB then I'll partition my expansive 500GB WD drive.

trashcan86, Sep 30, 2014
Thema:

installing on macbook pro

1. installing on macbook pro - Similar Threads - installing macbook pro

2. Windows 10 setup/installer resolution issues on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 setup/installer resolution issues on MacBook Pro: Windows 10 is impossible to install inside the Installer/Setup because the display resolution is in a weird state with display content not being visible or being dirtorted. im not even able to click ‘next‘. Its just on my MacBook Pro, not on any other computer. what should I...
  3. Is it possible to stream from a macbook pro with windows installed on it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to stream from a macbook pro with windows installed on it?: I want to stream video games etc. on twitch or youtube, but I have a macbook pro. I have seen people streaming with macbooks before but only when using a capture card for a separate gaming console. What i’m wondering is it possible to stream pc games downloaded onto a macbook...
  4. MacBook Air or Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    MacBook Air or Pro: Hi, Ive never had a Mac and thought Id treat myself, could anyone give me some advice. I dont know what to buy between the MacBook Air (m1) or Pro 13 (m1). Ill be using which ever Im adviced to pick for coding, internet and a little gaming. PS - Sorry if its not allowed,...
  5. Windows 10 on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 on MacBook Pro: I put windows 10 on my 2009 macbook pro and when I shut it off and try to boot it back up it just restarts. How can I fix this? Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-macbook-pro/2abd308e-b833-4dfe-b939-03744a9fe6eb
  6. Windows 10 Installation on MacBook Pro locks up and fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation on MacBook Pro locks up and fails: I've been having trouble installing Windows 10 Pro on my 2017 MacBook Pro running MacOS Catalina. I follow the Boot Camp Assistant instructions precisely, leaving aside 200 GB space for the Windows partition. Each time it boots up to the Windows partition and I get the...
  7. install windows 10 pro for oem on MacBook Air

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    install windows 10 pro for oem on MacBook Air: can I install windows 10 pro for oem on MacBook Air? and activate the license on it....?? thanks in advance... Saddam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-10-pro-for-oem-on-macbook-air/20f71636-6a73-477b-a08e-b8ce0d40dd9e
  8. Installing W10 on a MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing W10 on a MacBook Pro: I want to install a new SSD and just run Windows 10. Can I do this? I don’t plan on ever using iOS again. submitted by /u/Ditchbanger480 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eyd5oo/installing_w10_on_a_macbook_pro/
  9. No Audio on Installing Windows 10 on my MacBook pro!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio on Installing Windows 10 on my MacBook pro!: Hi everyone, Greeting to all of you. I recently installed Windows 10 on my Macbook pro (Mid 2012 version) and everything works fine except the Audio. Basically as far as my limited knowledge goes in this, when you install a Windows 10 on your Mac using BootCamp (BC), it...
  10. Windows 10 on Macbook Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 on Macbook Pro: I had Windows 8.1 running on my MacBook pro perfectly fine and I just went to Windows 10 and I did not transfer apps or files over, I wanted a clean install and now I cannot get the trackpad working, audio or function buttons working? Any ideas on where I can find drivers or...