Windows 10: Installing OneDrive etc on a new machine

Discus and support Installing OneDrive etc on a new machine in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If Picasa pulls from GD, yah then leave GD out. Whichever one you use most, use that. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by eknirb, Sep 27, 2015.

1. XweAponX Win User

Installing OneDrive etc on a new machine

If Picasa pulls from GD, yah then leave GD out. Whichever one you use most, use that.

XweAponX, Sep 27, 2015
  2. eknirb Win User

Picasa pulls from the MY PICTURES folder; no connection to GD, OD, etc.

eknirb, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Installing OneDrive etc on a new machine

1. Installing OneDrive etc on a new machine - Similar Threads - Installing OneDrive etc

2. installing onedrive on new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing onedrive on new computer: Hi,I am getting a new laptop. I have nearly one TB of one drive files in the cloud and about half of them already on my windows 10 laptop. I want to transfer the already downloaded files to my new computer. I DO NOT want to download all of those files onto the new computer...
  3. installing onedrive on new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installing onedrive on new computer: Hi,I am getting a new laptop. I have nearly one TB of one drive files in the cloud and about half of them already on my windows 10 laptop. I want to transfer the already downloaded files to my new computer. I DO NOT want to download all of those files onto the new computer...
  4. BSOD - New machine, fresh win11 installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - New machine, fresh win11 installation: I occasionally encounter BSOD with my new machine. Mostly running stable but without any real cause it could throw a BSOD and restart my system.Below are my minidumps:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoGRdkH-FEyKr3k-qNhYn6TTJMAM?e=gbwlz9...
  5. BSOD - New machine, fresh win11 installation

BSOD - New machine, fresh win11 installation: I occasionally encounter BSOD with my new machine. Mostly running stable but without any real cause it could throw a BSOD and restart my system.Below are my minidumps:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoGRdkH-FEyKr3k-qNhYn6TTJMAM?e=gbwlz9...
  6. BSOD - New machine, fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - New machine, fresh install: New computer, fresh install, and I'm getting strange behavior.I've had 3 random reboots without any warning and 2 bluescreens with logs below.You can find the dump logs here:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoGRdkH-FEyKr3k-qNhYn6TTJMAM?e=6n6qPrAny help appreciated....
  7. BSOD - New machine, fresh install

BSOD - New machine, fresh install: New computer, fresh install, and I'm getting strange behavior.I've had 3 random reboots without any warning and 2 bluescreens with logs below.You can find the dump logs here:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoGRdkH-FEyKr3k-qNhYn6TTJMAM?e=6n6qPrAny help appreciated....
  8. Trouble installing Windows 10 on a new machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble installing Windows 10 on a new machine: I built a new computer over the weekend and I'm trying to install Windows 10 on it. I've purchased Windows 10 Pro and downloaded the .iso file to my MacBook Pro. I've tried to create the USB drive approximately 10 times using various techniques, but almost every time it...
  9. Installing Win10 on new machine

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Win10 on new machine: Hey everyone, I'm selling a PC and am looking to install Windows on it for the new user. I have my own system with an ISO for Windows 10, as well as a blank 1TB hard drive intended for the PC being sold. I'm not entirely sure how to install the ISO on the blank hard drive so...
  10. Switching Installations to a New Machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching Installations to a New Machine: I have Win 10 installed on my current Dell mid-tower - I downloaded the Win 10 installer and retrieved the installer activation "key." But I just purchased a newer Dell tower with no OS. I want to wipe the drive and install Win 10 fresh, using this same key. I have no use...