Windows 10: Installing OS for Customer

Discus and support Installing OS for Customer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; how do you install windows 10, log in and install some programs then make it where when the customer gets it, it goes to the new user screen and lets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Savva135, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Installing OS for Customer

how do you install windows 10, log in and install some programs then make it where when the customer gets it, it goes to the new user screen and lets them create their own profile.

basically i want to do a fresh install on an old PC, and be able to install steam and some other stuff before i sell it. i want them to turn the PC on and go to the new user set up and have the profile i used to install the stuff be gone.

submitted by /u/Savva135
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Savva135, Jan 3, 2020
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Jan 3, 2020
  3. little cat, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Installing OS for Customer

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Installing OS for Customer

1. Installing OS for Customer - Similar Threads - Installing Customer

2. Low Memory Usage After Installing Custom Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low Memory Usage After Installing Custom Windows 10: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/8an2klfgwcpc1.png?width=615&format=png&auto=webp&s=5f8925be626965edf38406f5a7924ef29e277ff8 submitted by /u/SkrSkrWhizzingRound [link] [comments]...
  3. Using the DISM tool to create a custom install disk without the $Windows.~LS folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using the DISM tool to create a custom install disk without the $Windows.~LS folder: HI I am creating a custom image Windows installation bootable USB which works well. My issue is that after installation a folder with all the .svm files called $Windows.~LS is created and this consumes alot of space almost 27Gb's. I am a bit hard pressed for space.Is there...
  4. Using the DISM tool to create a custom install disk without the $Windows.~LS folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using the DISM tool to create a custom install disk without the $Windows.~LS folder: HI I am creating a custom image Windows installation bootable USB which works well. My issue is that after installation a folder with all the .svm files called $Windows.~LS is created and this consumes alot of space almost 27Gb's. I am a bit hard pressed for space.Is there...
  5. Using the DISM tool to create a custom install disk without the $Windows.~LS folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Custom install and new Install windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom install and new Install windows 11: Has anyone got any views.I have been working with Microsoft for a while in Indexing and other issues ever since I upgraded from 10 to 11. it was working okay but with recent updates now I am on windows 11 version 23H2, got a few issues like no sound and I note a lot of web...
  7. Custom install and new Install windows 11

Custom install and new Install windows 11: Has anyone got any views.I have been working with Microsoft for a while in Indexing and other issues ever since I upgraded from 10 to 11. it was working okay but with recent updates now I am on windows 11 version 23H2, got a few issues like no sound and I note a lot of web...
  8. Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting: We encountered an issue while installing the MSI using the following command: msiexec /i localMSI.msi /qn /L*V localMSI.log The installation process displayed an error message stating: "The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may...
  9. Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting

Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting: We encountered an issue while installing the MSI using the following command: msiexec /i localMSI.msi /qn /L*V localMSI.log The installation process displayed an error message stating: "The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may...
  10. Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade