Windows 10: Installing outlook and other apps

Discus and support Installing outlook and other apps in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anyone know how the hell to install outlook on Windows 10? I mean wtf, it shouldn't be this complicated but everytime I go to install pages it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dave4443, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Installing outlook and other apps

Does anyone know how the hell to install outlook on Windows 10? I mean wtf, it shouldn't be this complicated but everytime I go to install pages it just sends me to web clients and skype downloads... god damn it -_-

submitted by /u/dave4443
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dave4443, Apr 15, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, May 23, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This was going to be my suggestion as well. I just wasn't sure if it worked with XP. It is definitely way better than Outlook Express, and I actually prefer it to regular Outlook as well.

newtekie1, May 23, 2020
  4. Sigurd Win User

Installing outlook and other apps

Opening a .MSG file created by Outlook 365

Because the apps I had tried and the one I had installed, appeared on the list of possible Apps in the list for opening MSG files, I thought that repairing Outlook might work. So I tried the repair option as Sheltieuk had suggested. When I then tried Start – Defaults afterwards and looked to see what was available to open MSG files, Outlook had appeared on the list! Selected that and it worked.

For once I have posed not only a question but an answer!!

Sigurd, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Installing outlook and other apps

1. Installing outlook and other apps - Similar Threads - Installing outlook apps

2. New Outlook app!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Outlook app!: Hi, could someone explain what I should do ! For a long time now I have used the Mailbox/Calendar app with Windows 10. I have a yahoo email account which for some reason it doesn't let me install anymore. I have tried all sorts to put it back but no joy, I have to open my...
  3. Hide the installed apps from other admins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hide the installed apps from other admins: Hi, I noticed some of my third-party software appeared in the other administrator's space such as Android Studio and Pycharm. Is there any way to prevent this from happening?...
  4. Hide the installed apps from other admins

Hide the installed apps from other admins: Hi, I noticed some of my third-party software appeared in the other administrator's space such as Android Studio and Pycharm. Is there any way to prevent this from happening?...
  5. Hide the installed apps from other admins

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Office 365: Outlook & other MSO apps interaction

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365: Outlook & other MSO apps interaction: A curiosity, perhaps a setting somewhere, perhaps intentional by design. I use Outlook client for my emails using outlook.pst for emails to my main email address, other .pst files for my other email addresses. Assuming Outlook is not running, I've noticed that when I open...
  7. Outlook and other apps won’t remember login details on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook and other apps won’t remember login details on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Some PC users running Windows 10 might notice that Outlook and other apps won’t […] This article Outlook and other apps won’t remember login details on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Outlook Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook Install: Hi all, Unfortunately I have uninstalled my outlook. I am trying to install it again but it couldn't happen. Can anyone assist me to install it again. I am working on Windows10....
  9. Outlook app

Outlook app: I was charged $79 for something, I thought it might be a office subscription, which I don`t have, i have xbox. I bought Word, Excel and Outlook stand alone. While I had Excel open I tried checking, ended up getting a update. I see my outlook icon on the task bar is gone....
  10. Outlook app (tile)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook app (tile): ]Hi, I've just upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1 and have tried to set up my email address but when I open the mail tile it has message NOT YET SYNCED - I don't really know what this means. Every email address I've tried either says can't get mail or outlook tells me it can't...