Windows 10: installing paint 3D

Discus and support installing paint 3D in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; M Not able to install MS Paint 3D. Please tell me the solution. Having windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ranjana#, Aug 16, 2020.

1. ranjana# Win User

installing paint 3D

M Not able to install MS Paint 3D. Please tell me the solution. Having windows 10

:)

ranjana#, Aug 16, 2020

2. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Aug 16, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Aug 16, 2020
  4. installing paint 3D

Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

installing paint 3D

1. installing paint 3D - Similar Threads - installing paint

2. Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation.: How to fix Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation. Somebody pleases help as and when they see my question. Thanks and Regards,Muhammad Aquilur Rahman...
  3. Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation.: How to fix Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation. Somebody pleases help as and when they see my question. Thanks and Regards,Muhammad Aquilur Rahman...
  4. Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Installing Classic Paint onto Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Classic Paint onto Windows 11: I would like to install the Windows 10 Classic Paint onto my new Windows 11 computer.Any suggestions, help, or comments? I looked for answers to my question, but did not see anything. If there are answers to this question already, maybe someone could direct me to the correct...
  6. Installing Classic Paint onto Windows 11

Installing Classic Paint onto Windows 11: I would like to install the Windows 10 Classic Paint onto my new Windows 11 computer.Any suggestions, help, or comments? I looked for answers to my question, but did not see anything. If there are answers to this question already, maybe someone could direct me to the correct...
  7. Please provide a download link to install classic MS paint for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please provide a download link to install classic MS paint for windows 11: Requesting a link to the older version of MS paint to use in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-provide-a-download-link-to-install-classic/e6da16bf-3cf4-45fd-b219-a1524c1c6ca1
  8. Please provide a download link to install classic MS paint for windows 11

Please provide a download link to install classic MS paint for windows 11: Requesting a link to the older version of MS paint to use in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-provide-a-download-link-to-install-classic/e6da16bf-3cf4-45fd-b219-a1524c1c6ca1
  9. We have installed windows 11 and now paint when I use the rubber it leave gray squares. Any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We have installed windows 11 and now paint when I use the rubber it leave gray squares. Any...: We have installed/ updated windows to windows 11. Now when I use the rubber to remove or change a line in paint the program leaves gray squares marked in the red circle. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?...
  10. We have installed windows 11 and now paint when I use the rubber it leave gray squares. Any...

We have installed windows 11 and now paint when I use the rubber it leave gray squares. Any...: We have installed/ updated windows to windows 11. Now when I use the rubber to remove or change a line in paint the program leaves gray squares marked in the red circle. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?...