Windows 10: Installing PC Health Check

Discus and support Installing PC Health Check in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Win 10 pro version 21H1 installed as a 32-bit operating system on a x64-bit processor. I want to upgrade to Windows 11, so I suppose that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by loyall, Sep 22, 2022.

1. loyall Win User

Installing PC Health Check

I have Win 10 pro version 21H1 installed as a 32-bit operating system on a x64-bit processor. I want to upgrade to Windows 11, so I suppose that I first have to upgrade to Win 10 64-bit. Before I do that I want to check if my system meets all other minimum requirements for Win 11. When I download and try to install PC Health Check I get the following message: "This installation package is not supported by this processor type."What is going on and what options do I have? My processor is IntelR CoreTM2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz 2.93 GHz

:)

loyall, Sep 22, 2022
  2. PPF
    ppf Win User

PC Health check

My PC Health check suggests I install a clean version of windows. But, the warnings are
    • Fresh start removes third-party antivirus software and all apps that don't come standard with Windows. This includes Microsoft apps such as Office, any desktop apps that came preinstalled on your device, and any Windows desktop apps, such
      as your device manufacturer's apps, support apps, and drivers. It keeps only Microsoft Store apps that your manufacturer installed.
    • You won't be able to recover the apps that are removed. You'll need to manually reinstall them.
    • You may lose your digital licenses, digital content associated with apps, or other digital entitlements for apps, which may impact your ability to use apps or app-related content that you paid for.
    Can I please clarify this? Does it mean I will lose all my Microsoft office software and printer drivers? It hardly seems worth the trouble. is there a way I can just clean up my current version of windows? Many thanks.

3. Phone Man Win User
    KB5005463 PC Health Check Application

The Windows 11 check is only part of the PC Health Check. It opens a dashboard with a lot of other thinks you can do. Check on "Tips on PC health" for 9 different suggestions. It does not do anything after it is closed and no processes are running.

I uninstalled the app and it is not offered it in Windows Update anymore.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Sep 22, 2022
  4. John DeV Win User

PC Health Check

Hello ,

Good day! I'm a Windows user like you and I'll be happy to assist you today. I know this has been difficult for you, Rest assured, I'm going to do my best to help you.

The PC Health Check app will not be installed automatically on its own.

Press Windows Key+I to open Settings

Select Apps > Apps and Features

Find the PC Health Check app in the list

Select it then click Uninstall

You can check Sumit's solution in this older thread below with a similar problem on How to stop Windows 11 update.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.

Kind regards,

Independent Advisor

John DeV, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

1. Installing PC Health Check - Similar Threads - Installing Health Check

2. Installing PC Health Check

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing PC Health Check: I have Win 10 pro version 21H1 installed as a 32-bit operating system on a x64-bit processor. I want to upgrade to Windows 11, so I suppose that I first have to upgrade to Win 10 64-bit. Before I do that I want to check if my system meets all other minimum requirements for...
  3. Installing PC Health Check

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing PC Health Check: I have Win 10 pro version 21H1 installed as a 32-bit operating system on a x64-bit processor. I want to upgrade to Windows 11, so I suppose that I first have to upgrade to Win 10 64-bit. Before I do that I want to check if my system meets all other minimum requirements for...
  4. PC Health Check

PC Health Check: Really? Were using scamware naming schemes now? I saw this **** installed on my PC and thought I had been duped. Is there a way to keep this from reinstalling itself? I am also not in the slightest interested in Windows 11 and would like all recommendations to upgrade...
  5. PC health check

PC health check: Why is it when I run PC Health Check on my Dell Inspiron I5559-3347, it come back with Processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11. It shows the CPU as Intel Core i5-6200U. It seems like all the requirements to run Windows 11 are checked ok for this CPU, so why is it...
  6. Troublke installing PC Health check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troublke installing PC Health check: Dell XPS 8930 - got message - installation could not be opened - contact vendor to verify its a valid Windows installation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troublke-installing-pc-health-check/aaa7cb87-3918-4438-aa28-d174ff84bae2
  7. Troublke installing PC Health check

Troublke installing PC Health check: Dell XPS 8930 - got message - installation could not be opened - contact vendor to verify its a valid Windows installation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troublke-installing-pc-health-check/aaa7cb87-3918-4438-aa28-d174ff84bae2
  8. PC Health Check Installation Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check Installation Error: So I wanted to download windows 11 using the update assistant. But the update assistant requires me to use the PC health check app to check compatibility.However, anytime I try to install the Health Check app, I get this error "An error occurred while writing installation...
  9. PC Health Check Installation Error

PC Health Check Installation Error: So I wanted to download windows 11 using the update assistant. But the update assistant requires me to use the PC health check app to check compatibility.However, anytime I try to install the Health Check app, I get this error "An error occurred while writing installation...
  10. PC Health Check Installation Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade