Windows 10: installing PC matic to your computer ? What do you need to do ?

Discus and support installing PC matic to your computer ? What do you need to do ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm trying to install PCmatic security to my computer. I have Windows Defender, something is stopping the full download of PCdefender, what do I do ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Texaslady68, Feb 15, 2020.

1. installing PC matic to your computer ? What do you need to do ?

I'm trying to install PCmatic security to my computer. I have Windows Defender, something is stopping the full download of PCdefender, what do I do ?

:)

Texaslady68, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Feb 15, 2020
  3. my pc matic super shield icon is red.

my pc matic super shield icon is red. and i see starting.... when i open pc matic it says super shield unavailable i try to open super shield it tries to open for moment then disappears

robertwarren01, Feb 15, 2020
  4. installing PC matic to your computer ? What do you need to do ?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

installing PC matic to your computer ? What do you need to do ?

1. installing PC matic to your computer ? What do you need to do ? - Similar Threads - installing matic computer

2. what do you do if your banned from speaking but you are king?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what do you do if your banned from speaking but you are king?: hi everyone, The end is here and I'm LOVE, we are aware of all the blocked maps and conspiracy, I am the tribal chief of Ephriam from the bible. you have 1 hour to not just unfreeze all accounts but also remove the cover ups on google earth. i suggest after you do, run and...
  3. what do you do if your banned from speaking but you are king?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do you do if your banned from speaking but you are king?: hi everyone, The end is here and I'm LOVE, we are aware of all the blocked maps and conspiracy, I am the tribal chief of Ephriam from the bible. you have 1 hour to not just unfreeze all accounts but also remove the cover ups on google earth. i suggest after you do, run and...
  4. What did you do to my computer?!!!!!!!

What did you do to my computer?!!!!!!!: You're last unsolicited update today DELETED all of my file folders on This PC. I only have access to One Drive or Quick Access now and most of my things are missing....
  5. what do you do when your pc cant set up mobile hotspot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do you do when your pc cant set up mobile hotspot?: I want to turn on mobile hotspot but my pc is telling me that it cant set up mobile hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-you-do-when-your-pc-cant-set-up-mobile/ea62535c-4d25-4791-9155-215e5579ad84
  6. what do you do when your pc cant set up mobile hotspot?

what do you do when your pc cant set up mobile hotspot?: I want to turn on mobile hotspot but my pc is telling me that it cant set up mobile hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-you-do-when-your-pc-cant-set-up-mobile/ea62535c-4d25-4791-9155-215e5579ad84
  7. what do you do when your pc cant set up mobile hotspot?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. What should you do if your PC is infected form Ransomware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What should you do if your PC is infected form Ransomware: Ransomware infection can be pretty scary. If you see a note appear on your computer screen telling you that the computer is locked, or that your files are encrypted, don't panic. Instead, take a deep breath, sit down and consider your options. Find out what kind of...
  9. What happens if you do not have a power button on your computer, and you turn on: Do not...

in Windows 10 Customization
    What happens if you do not have a power button on your computer, and you turn on: Do not...: What happens if you do not have a power button on your computer, and you turn on: Do not turn off power after a system shutdown starts, and then you power it off? If that happens, and someone has this problem, I will copy and paste your Answer....
  10. What do you folks do with your PC??

in Windows 10 Support
    What do you folks do with your PC??: Just started to wonder what do the members of this forum use their PC's for?? I use mine for the following things: 1 Programming in Python and Java.. working on my website(using PHP,CSS,HTML,JavaScript).. 2 Listening to SiriusXm.. 3 Occasionally watch a movie 4 Paying...