Windows 10: Installing POP the two thrones

Discus and support Installing POP the two thrones in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried installing this game and it keeps coming up 're boot to complete the install' when I have I've got to go to a restore point and have it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kez65, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Kez65 Win User

Installing POP the two thrones

I have tried installing this game and it keeps coming up 're boot to complete the install' when I have I've got to go to a restore point and have it uninstalled. Is it fixable or this game not compatible with windows 10 64bit

:)

Kez65, Nov 9, 2015

2. Unable to play Rise of Nations Thrones & Patriots in WIndows 10

OK, what I did was uninstall Rise of Nations Thrones & Patriots and the Rise of Nations game. You have to have Rise of Nations installed before you can install Thrones & Patriots. I set the compatibility to both to Windows 8 before installation. The game
    seems to be playing ok for now. No exception errors so far thru two campaigns. Thanks for your help.

JamesWheelerQX, Nov 9, 2015
  3. TMNT(2007) and Prince of Persia the two thrones are not running on window 10

These games used to work on P4.

But these games do not detect the cpu now on DELL Inspiron 15 3542.

What to do???

Please help...

eppleshine, Nov 9, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Try running the setup in Windows 8 or 7 compatibility mode with admin rights. Right-click on the file and select Properties, then click the Compatibility tab. Check the box to enable the menu and select Windows 8 or 7 (try both to see which works). Also check the Run as Administrator box to make sure the installation doesn't fail due to access rights. Some games are looking for DirectX 9 files, try installing latest DirectX 9.0x runtime. It doesn't matter that Windows 10 include DirectX 12, some older DirectX 9 files are not present and any game looking for them may fail running properly. Install latest runtime to get these files.

spapakons, Nov 9, 2015
  5. Kez65 Win User
    I have tried both and it comes up with 'protection system' even though the application installed successfully, what am I doing wrong?

Kez65, Nov 10, 2015
  6. spapakons Win User
    If the "protection system" is some application that checks for genuine before starting the game, you could try finding the relevant executable (look in Task Manager) and then set it at Windows 7 Compatibility mode with admin rights. I would browse to the folder of the game and then search for EXE This will give you all the executables. No matter how many they are, I would right-click on them one-by-one and set Windows 7 compatibility with admin rights. I would do it for all users (not only current user) just in case. Then the game could work. If it doesn't the only way to play it is dual-boot with older Windows or wait for a Windows 10 patch from programmers (check their site, they may have it already).

spapakons, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Installing POP the two thrones - Similar Threads - Installing POP thrones

2. Two WMI Provider Hosts popping up on Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two WMI Provider Hosts popping up on Task Manager: One of the WMI Provider hosts uses low CPU usage, however, a second one uses almost 30-20% of my CPU, and oddly drops in usage when I open task manager. I'm wondering why....
  3. Dual Windows Install, Two Windows installed in two different SSD's.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Windows Install, Two Windows installed in two different SSD's.: Hi. Im sorry for the lack of information im going to provide, if anyone is willing to help I'll try to clarify what is needed to you in order to help me. Im sorry for my english, its not the best. With this being said, lets start. For personal reasons, I want two windows...
  4. Dual Windows Install, Two Windows installed in two different SSD's.

Dual Windows Install, Two Windows installed in two different SSD's.: Hi. Im sorry for the lack of information im going to provide, if anyone is willing to help I'll try to clarify what is needed to you in order to help me. Im sorry for my english, its not the best. With this being said, lets start. For personal reasons, I want two windows...
  5. Dual Windows Install, Two Windows installed in two different SSD's.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Unable to Finish Installing Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne Expansion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Finish Installing Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne Expansion: While I know that Blizzard has made it a point to force the Reforged on WC3 players whether or not they want it.. I'm trying to do a "vanilla" install of the original game and Frozen Throne expansion. The basic Reign of Chaos game seems to have installed fine. But each time...
  7. Nuclear Throne game crashes without an error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nuclear Throne game crashes without an error message: kind of related to the last post i did but so far absolutely nobody has been able to help me with this issue. I want to play this game so bad but yet i can't even without crashing. "My game, nuclear throne keeps freezing in the middle of gameplay without an error message....
  8. Nuclear throne freezes up, unresponsive without an error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nuclear throne freezes up, unresponsive without an error message: My game, nuclear throne keeps freezing in the middle of gameplay without an error message. It happens during random times. So far i haven't been able to find a single solution for this problem. I click "wait for program to respond" and it still doesn't work. It only started...
  9. Two instances of Java installed

Two instances of Java installed: I seem to have two instances of Java installed on my Win10 Pro 64-bit Laptop .. see screenshot below. Can I safely uninstall one of them? If "yes" then which one? I have no clue how I ended up with 2 x Java installs on my laptop I'm assuming I should keep the 64-bit...
  10. Two installs, different results

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Two installs, different results: Hi I have two PC's with W10 Pro, fully updated. When I click the Start button there is a most used section, on one PC there is a list showing the most recent targets, on the other just the program is shown. Why the difference and how do I get the recent targets to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can be popt2t instal from file