Windows 10: Installing print drivers on a new computer running Windows 10

Discus and support Installing print drivers on a new computer running Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a virtually new Ricoh Aficio SP C220s printer, I have a new computer running Windows 10. Unfortunately I no longer have the driver CD. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StevenWitherspoon, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Installing print drivers on a new computer running Windows 10

I have a virtually new Ricoh Aficio SP C220s printer, I have a new computer running Windows 10. Unfortunately I no longer have the driver CD. I have found the driver files on the internet but they don't seem to be self-extracting files, and I can't figure out how to get the proper drivers on my computer. I have the printer connected to the computer with a USB. The computer recognizes the new hardware, but can't find the drivers. I'd like to get them talking to each other before I buy $160.00 worth of toner. Please help.

SW

:)

StevenWitherspoon, Feb 18, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 18, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 18, 2019
  4. RCoon Win User

Installing print drivers on a new computer running Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

Installing print drivers on a new computer running Windows 10

1. Installing print drivers on a new computer running Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Installing print drivers

2. Install New Windows 10 on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install New Windows 10 on computer: Friend's Laptop is crawling along. Needs to put Windows 10 in with new install. I can try to find a Windows Cd/DVD somewhere but no CD-Rom drive on Dell laptop. Too slow 10 min to change screens to try and restore from Dell hidden drive's restore feature F12 tapping during...
  3. Install New Windows 10 on computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install New Windows 10 on computer: Friend's Laptop is crawling along. Needs to put Windows 10 in with new install. I can try to find a Windows Cd/DVD somewhere but no CD-Rom drive on Dell laptop. Too slow 10 min to change screens to try and restore from Dell hidden drive's restore feature F12 tapping during...
  4. Install New Windows 10 on computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. generic print drivers installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    generic print drivers installation: I need to install a GENERIC PRINTER DRIVER in addition to my printer for work purposes in order to generate something called a PRN in court transcription. Help! I have a Lenovo laptop....
  6. Canon print drivers will not install

Canon print drivers will not install: Apparently, the fact that printer drivers will not install to Windows 10 1709 is not a new problem. I purchased this new laptop in March of 2020 and when I read the Canon community and the Microsoft Community sites, the problem was talked about 2018. I am not a computer...
  7. Installing Windows 10 on new computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Windows 10 on new computer: Hello I have a Windows 10 Home digital licence, linked to my Microsoft account I bought a new laptop free DOS and want to install Windows 10 and activate the licence that I have on the old one to my new laptop. Windows 10 licence I have it after free upgrade from Windows...
  8. Print Drivers will not install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Print Drivers will not install: This may affect other drivers but I have only tried installing printers. The driver starts to install then rolls back. [4754:4D04][2019-11-11T13:42:44]i301: Applying execute package: UpdoxFaxSetup, action: Install, path: C:\ProgramData\Package...
  9. Install Win 10 on new computer build and keep old computer running

Install Win 10 on new computer build and keep old computer running: I am in the process of building a new PC. After updating the old existing Win 7 32 bit desktop to Win 10, can I do a clean Win 10 64 bit install on the new build and keep the old computer running while I install all the necessary programs and files? In previous versions, we...
  10. Installing Windows 10 on a new computer?

Installing Windows 10 on a new computer?: I am changing my computer in the next few days and want to install Windows 10 on it. I am currently running W10 on my existing computer upgraded from one of my Windows 7 Retail keys. That installation will be removed. My question is, will W10 upgrade work again with my...