Windows 10: Installing Printers Should Be Easy

Discus and support Installing Printers Should Be Easy in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Titan_91 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dtg3tx/installing_printers_should_be_easy/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Titan_91, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Installing Printers Should Be Easy

/u/Titan_91, Nov 8, 2019
  2. damric Win User

I need a new printer.

Do the above suggested printers jam up easy? If there is 2 pieces of office equipment I loathe, 1st is copy machines, and 2nd is printers.

damric, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Unable to install printer in Win10 due to spooler stopping

Let us resolve your issue in installing your printer. We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Uninstall all your printer software and drivers.
    • Disconnect your printer cables; then, restart your computer.
    • Download and install your printer software and drivers from the manufacturer website.
    • One you're done, connect your printer; then, check if the issue still persists.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Michael Gall, Nov 8, 2019
  4. LemP Win User

Installing Printers Should Be Easy

Printer installation

Although the HP support forum is a good place to ask this question, I have some doubt whether you'll actually get a useful answer. As far as I can see, the main suggestion there is to completely uninstall and reinstall the HP printer software. That may
    or may not work. I didn't notice any positive responses to such suggestions.

If you're willing to take a few more diagnostic steps, perhaps I can suggest something.

How do you want to connect the printer to your computer: USB or wi-fi?

At this point, is anything related to this printer installed? For example:

• Click Start, type Programs and Features into the Search box, and press Enter. If there are any HP-related programs listed here, what are they?
    • Open Devices and Printers. If there are any HP devices shown here, please list them.
    • Still in Devices and Printers, select (click once) any item in the "Printers and Faxes" section. Now click the link at the top for "Print Server Properties." Select the "Drivers" tab. If there are any HP-related items shown here, please list them.
    • Select the "Ports" tab and scroll down past the LPT and COM ports until you get to FILE: . Please list any ports that appear after FILE:
    • Make sure that your OfficeJet 6962 is powered on. Click Start, type Fax and Scan in the Search box, and Press Enter. Click the "Scan" button at the lower left. Click "Tools" in the menu bar and then click either "Scan routing" or "Scan settings." Was
      the scanner selected or not?

LemP, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Installing Printers Should Be Easy

1. Installing Printers Should Be Easy - Similar Threads - Installing Printers Should

2. Arduino driver install is easy but occurs silently - people should know

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arduino driver install is easy but occurs silently - people should know: Hi,I'm developing an air quality sensor array on Arduino. When I tried to connect my Windows 11 Insider Preview build to the Arduino's USB port it seemed like nothing happened. The arduino.cc site didn't address Windows 11 at all.So I spent some time poking around and saw...
  3. Arduino driver install is easy but occurs silently - people should know

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Arduino driver install is easy but occurs silently - people should know: Hi,I'm developing an air quality sensor array on Arduino. When I tried to connect my Windows 11 Insider Preview build to the Arduino's USB port it seemed like nothing happened. The arduino.cc site didn't address Windows 11 at all.So I spent some time poking around and saw...
  4. How to install easy anti cheat on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install easy anti cheat on laptop: I was going through my files to clear up space and on mistake deleted easy anti cheat. How do I download it agian? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-easy-anti-cheat-on-laptop/3bc284bd-0e0a-4c58-bdf5-b6a90cabc5e3
  5. Should I install these?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I install these?: [ATTACH] I don't know if I should install this updates. https://preview.redd.it/4wd9auvncor51.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=1ef668854b9544ce40e57fc7aa54f37fb2c4c9b0 submitted by /u/eldievos [link] [comments]...
  6. Easy Guide: How Rename Your Printer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Easy Guide: How Rename Your Printer in Windows 10: If you have multiple printers in your environment, whether at home or work, you can change the name to make it easy to find. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single info-graphic that...
  7. Should I install a Windows 8 printer driver in compatibility mode?

Should I install a Windows 8 printer driver in compatibility mode?: I have a Lexmark X4650 printer, which I need to connect to my Computer (which runs Windows 10). However, the latest version of the driver for my printer (as you can see at this link) was made for Windows 8. Should I install this driver using the "Run this program in...
  8. Problem Installing Epson Easy Photo Printer

Problem Installing Epson Easy Photo Printer: I have an HP Pavilion 500 Desktop PC which is now running Windows 10 Anniversary Update. I am trying to Install Epson Easy Photo printer (for Epson Expression XP-620). I am being blocked from doing so from either the installation cd that came with the printer or from a...
  9. Recommendation please- Inkjet Printer that is very easy to set up

Recommendation please- Inkjet Printer that is very easy to set up: I'm trying to find a very good choice for an inkjet printer that is simple, easy to use, and hopefully works great with Windows 10 for less than a $100.00. Any advice is most appreciated. 57302
  10. The "perfect" install --- not so easy !

in Windows 10 Support
    The "perfect" install --- not so easy !: problems i have seen during installation: a. bios i have had to take out the hard drive, open up BIOS twice, and do nothing, just to get a proper set up going . totally mysterious differences came up during install, such as mouse pointer there / not there; b. to...