Windows 10: installing problem in a software

Discus and support installing problem in a software in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i'm not able to install the Typing Master in my laptop as it is showing "English Language not found"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sohial.sr, May 27, 2021.

1. sohial.sr Win User

installing problem in a software

i'm not able to install the Typing Master in my laptop as it is showing "English Language not found"

:)

sohial.sr, May 27, 2021
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, May 27, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 27, 2021
  4. installing problem in a software

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 27, 2021
Thema:

installing problem in a software

1. installing problem in a software - Similar Threads - installing problem software

2. Software installation problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software installation problem.: Hi.I’m looking for some help with a weird issue I am currently having installing some software.I have 2 installer packages for the same software, Bartender Ultralite, one is version 9.4 and the other is version 10.1.I have successfully installed both versions on a Lenovo PC...
  3. Software installation problem.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software installation problem.: Hi.I’m looking for some help with a weird issue I am currently having installing some software.I have 2 installer packages for the same software, Bartender Ultralite, one is version 9.4 and the other is version 10.1.I have successfully installed both versions on a Lenovo PC...
  4. Software installation problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Software installation problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software installation problem.: i cant intall my app this is also occurring in other apps like autocad and arc gis could any can fix this problem. I tried various methods but tha doesn't work. Please help me....
  6. Install Software Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Software Problem: Hi, I'm using Windows 11. I'm trying to install the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.6.5 software. When I installed something in the past I would see the message below but part of the message was continue to install. But now there isn't a option to install. How can I...
  7. Software Installation Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Software Installation Problem: Some setting on my computer is preventing a third party tax software from installing. The file downloads to my hard disk but will not proceed with installation. Any suggestions are welcome....
  8. Software installation problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Software installation problem: I just purchased a new Surface Pro X with 64-bit ARM operating system whatever that means and purchased a drawing software package online Virtual Architect Pro that I downloaded. Near the end of the installation, I got an error message from the InstallAware Wizard...
  9. Software installation problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software installation problems: I have had a problem installing one piece of software. I thought the issue was with the product but now I've had exactly the same error message. It says there is not enough disc space yet there are 470Gb free space. Can anyone help please? Thanks 120600
  10. Software installation problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Software installation problems: I have had a problem installing one piece of software. I thought the issue was with the product but now I've had exactly the same error message. It says there is not enough disc space yet there are 470Gb free space. Can anyone help please? Thanks 120600