Windows 10: Installing Realtek Audio

Discus and support Installing Realtek Audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to install Realtek Audio on my Windows 10 desktop. Having downloaded and installed the driver from the Realtek web site, I can see it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnDSX, Jan 22, 2019.

1. JohnDSX Win User

Installing Realtek Audio

I am trying to install Realtek Audio on my Windows 10 desktop.

Having downloaded and installed the driver from the Realtek web site, I can see it listed in Programs and Features, but it doesn’t appear in Sound, where I find AnySoft Virtual Sound Device, and four entries for Via HD.

In Device Manager I see AnySoft and Via and an entry called ‘High Definition Audio Device” which I take to be Realtek

Double-clicking on ‘High Definition Audio Device” brings up the information that “This device cannot start. (Code 10).

The Driver tab contains driver details.

The Events tab contains:

Events

5/20/2018 4:13:35 PM Device install requested

5/20/2018 4:13:53 PM Device install requested

5/20/2018 4:18:49 PM Device Migrated

5/20/2018 4:18:49 PM Driver Service added (HdAudAddServ…

5/20/2018 4:18:50 PM Device Installed (haudio.inf -and64_....

5/20/2018 4:23:00 PM Device deleted

5/20/2018 4:23:00 PM Device install requested

5/20/2018 4:23:00 PM Device not Migrated

5/20/2018 4:23:00 PM Driver Service added (HdAudAddServ…

5/20/2018 4:23:00 PM Device Installed (haudio.inf -and64_....

Information

Driver Management concluded the process to install driver hdaudio.inf_amd64_11b48dc4f36eaf60 for Device Instance ID HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8086&DEV_2806&SUBSYS_80860101&REV_1000\4&36B8CB0&0&0301 with the following status: 0x0.

Any ideas about how I should proceed?

:)

JohnDSX, Jan 22, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 22, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 22, 2019
  4. amaan07 Win User

Installing Realtek Audio

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

Installing Realtek Audio

1. Installing Realtek Audio - Similar Threads - Installing Realtek Audio

2. Realtek Audio Driver not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Driver not installing: I am using a Lenovo system, I have tried using the installer from my manufacturer and from Realtek them self, They both install the software in Apps and Features but not the driver in device manager. In my system devices section in device manager has something called High...
  3. Realtek Audio Driver not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver not installing: I am using a Lenovo system, I have tried using the installer from my manufacturer and from Realtek them self, They both install the software in Apps and Features but not the driver in device manager. In my system devices section in device manager has something called High...
  4. Realtek Audio Driver not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant install Realtek Hd Audio

Cant install Realtek Hd Audio: I recently bought a custom gaming pc that has windows 10 pro, and when I first received the product, I noticed that when I plugged in my wired headphones to the pc that the audio was not working, and I couldn't hear anything thru my headphones.i have an acer monitor which...
  6. Audio Issues after installing Realtek Audio Driver from Realtek website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Issues after installing Realtek Audio Driver from Realtek website: When i install Realtek Audio Drivers from Windows Update, it works fine. But when I install it from the Realtek Website, static and buzzing comes out from my audio outputs when something is being played. My mic doesn't work either. What is happening?...
  7. Audio Issues after installing Realtek Audio Driver from Realtek website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Issues after installing Realtek Audio Driver from Realtek website: When i install Realtek Audio Drivers from Windows Update, it works fine. But when I install it from the Realtek Website, static and buzzing comes out from my audio outputs when something is being played. My mic doesn't work either. What is happening?...
  8. realtek audio drivers not installing

realtek audio drivers not installing: my audio randomly cut out then i did the steps on unistalling it and i did and now i restarted my pc an its not showing up i did the show hidden files thing and then i installed the audio drivers and still nothing...
  9. Realtek Audio Console not installed / can't install

Realtek Audio Console not installed / can't install: I recently made the mistake of uninstalling a few programs that I believed to be bloatware, and now I don't have and can't install the Realtek Audio Console on my laptop. I've visited my manufacturer's website acer and tried a few drivers there but both the Audio Console...
  10. Realtek audio installer doesn't install anything.

Realtek audio installer doesn't install anything.: I have download installers from many different sources and none of them work. they all install a couple of files in a folder in the program files folder that don't do anything. Realtek is still missing from the device manager and the control panel. I really need Realtek on my...