Windows 10: installing Synctoy

Discus and support installing Synctoy in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The installation prompts requirement for .NET to be installed but having installed Microsoft .NET Framework the installation still stops and prompts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MartinRNick, Nov 4, 2019.

1. installing Synctoy

The installation prompts requirement for .NET to be installed but having installed Microsoft .NET Framework

the installation still stops and prompts to install .NET Framework. Trying to reinstall reports .NET Framework already installed, what is going on here?

:)

MartinRNick, Nov 4, 2019

2. Synctoy

Hi Kevin,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. Kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you using a 32bit or 64bit system? On the Start menu, type System, and then hit Enter.
    • Are you getting any error messages before the SyncToy application hangs?
    • Has the SyncToy application in Windows 10 ever worked before?
    We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Updte Plans for Microsoft SyncToy

Hi Lamak,

Issues related to SyncToy are support in the SyncToy forum. I suggest you to post the query in the following link for better assistance.

Technet forums

Hope this information helps.

Pavan_N, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Geethu B Win User

installing Synctoy

Downloading Synctoy for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Issues related to SyncToy are support in the SyncToy forum. I suggest you to post the query in the following link for better assistance.

Microsoft forums - SyncFx - SyncToy-File Synchronization

Hope this information helps.

Geethu B, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

installing Synctoy

1. installing Synctoy - Similar Threads - installing Synctoy

2. I Cant install Apps to my D Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Cant install Apps to my D Drive: I can set it to my E and F drives but theres no space on my E Drive and my F drive will download but it will always end in this errorI cant reformat my D Drive as I have too much on there I would loose, however I can do it to my E and F drive if needed.Anyone know how I can...
  3. No Audio Devices Installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio Devices Installed: Hello,I am having trouble with my audio devices: There are no audio devices installed: This error occurred after a troublesome update process:Updates weren't installing due to the same error as mentioned here:...
  4. Installing error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installing error: This an error appearing if I am trying to install or uninstall a software. I am tried restarting the windows installer in the services. Please help me out!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-error/55547c43-d610-472e-8576-977fb368b5ed
  5. 100% Disk Usage after fresh windows & New HDD install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    100% Disk Usage after fresh windows & New HDD install: Hello this has been an ongoing battle with my laptop. I have an Alienware 17r4, I have done almost all of the recommended resets and disables that pertain to 100% disk usage. After multiple unsuccessful tries I decided to replace my HDD and do a fresh install with windows. I...
  6. BSODs and corrupt files even after clean installing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs and corrupt files even after clean installing: I have an HP 255 G7 laptop which I bought in September 2019. At some point in early spring, more often than not when I turn it on the spinning wheel animation freezes and then it either throws a BSOD with the error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and then reboots successfully into...
  7. Windows version 20H2 can't be installed

Windows version 20H2 can't be installed: I use Windows 10 for last 4 years and so far everything has been normal. Now I can't install version 20H2. I tried most of offered in internet solutions. Tried to update with Media creation tool. Checked space, date, time and location. Scanned with cmd repairing the system....
  8. KB5003637 Update is not installing

KB5003637 Update is not installing: Hey community,1 month ago i was getting a problem while updating a version of windows 20H2 . When i ask here i found that my windows was corrupted and i was suggested to do clean install of windows by media creation tool. I was thinking that when will 21H1 Update will come i...
  9. Windows Icon different while installing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Icon different while installing Windows 11: [ATTACH] New icon Old Icon Consistency!!! submitted by /u/Human7900 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/o1s6dn/windows_icon_different_while_installing_windows_11/
  10. SyncToy 2.1 doesn't install

SyncToy 2.1 doesn't install: When I open SyncToy Setup Package this pops up and I can't do anything. I tried this with both x64 and x86[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/synctoy-21-doesnt-install/963b8f4c-28de-4419-ae1f-f4ea81228a86