Windows 10: Installing the Xbox app error.

Discus and support Installing the Xbox app error. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi there! So I'm having a problem when trying to install the Xbox app. Whenever I'm trying to install it from the Microsoft Store I always get the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Octavian Neculaie, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Installing the Xbox app error.

Hi there! So I'm having a problem when trying to install the Xbox app. Whenever I'm trying to install it from the Microsoft Store I always get the message: "Something unexpected happened. Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait a bit and try again or restart your device. That may help. Code: 0x80070005" I even tried installing it from the Xbox website but I get the same error code0x80070005. If anyone can help it would mean a lot. Thank you

:)

Octavian Neculaie, Jun 3, 2023

2. Xbox App Error code 0x80048504?

Hi Andyy,

If you received this error code 0x80048504, there could be an issue with the Xbox live server, your network connection, or with the account itself. For us to resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps

Please click this link. This process will check and resolve common issues with the apps on your PC.

Step 2: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe and then hit Enter. 

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to update it.

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Hit Enter. 
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, Jun 3, 2023
  3. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jun 3, 2023
  4. Installing the Xbox app error.

0x80010108 Error When Joining Parties on Xbox App (Windows 10)

Hi,

The error code 0x80010108 may occur due to several reasons. It can possibly be due to an incorrect network configuration or an outdated Xbox App. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check the NAT type on the Xbox App by following the steps below:

• Click the Start icon and open the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings > Network.
    • Under Network status, check the NAT type.

Make sure that the Xbox Live Service Status is up and running before joining the Xbox Live parties again. To check, you may visit this

link

Loraine Mon, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

Installing the Xbox app error.

1. Installing the Xbox app error. - Similar Threads - Installing Xbox app

2. Cannot install xbox app error code 0x803fb005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install xbox app error code 0x803fb005: Cannot install it via the store, and when I try the xboxinstaller.exe I get error code 0x803fb005I've tried many things but nothing fixes this issue....
  3. Cannot install xbox app error code 0x803fb005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install xbox app error code 0x803fb005: Cannot install it via the store, and when I try the xboxinstaller.exe I get error code 0x803fb005I've tried many things but nothing fixes this issue....
  4. Installing the Xbox app error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing the Xbox app error.: Hi there! So I'm having a problem when trying to install the Xbox app. Whenever I'm trying to install it from the Microsoft Store I always get the message: "Something unexpected happened. Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait a bit and try...
  5. Installing the Xbox app error.

Installing the Xbox app error.: Hi there! So I'm having a problem when trying to install the Xbox app. Whenever I'm trying to install it from the Microsoft Store I always get the message: "Something unexpected happened. Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait a bit and try...
  6. Xbox App installation error 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App installation error 0x80070005: When I try to download the Xbox app for Windows 10 via the Microsoft Store or Xbox website download link, I recieve the error code 0x80070005 in both, I don't have any problem downloading any other apps from the Microsoft Store, this error only applies to the Xbox App. I...
  7. Xbox App installation error 0x80070005

Xbox App installation error 0x80070005: When I try to download the Xbox app for Windows 10 via the Microsoft Store or Xbox website download link, I recieve the error code 0x80070005 in both, I don't have any problem downloading any other apps from the Microsoft Store, this error only applies to the Xbox App. I...
  8. Xbox App Refuses to Install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox App Refuses to Install: I bought the XBOX ultimate pass with the expectation that I would be able to play Sea of Thieves with my friends. However, I need the XBOX app, and it will not, under any circumstance, install. I can download the SOT app, as well as all other apps on the store with no...
  9. Cannot install xbox app

Cannot install xbox app: Got the game pass few days ago so I installed the xbox app two days earlier. It worked fine at first, I downloaded and played two games without any issue. But it suddenly stopped working yesterday prompting me to sign in, and I tried to but it just wouldn't let me click on...
  10. Xbox app not installing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox app not installing: I have been with customer support chat for the past hour or so trying to find a way for the Xbox app to download. I have a Surface Pro X the system type is 64-bit operating system, ARM-based processor. Is this the reason for the app not being able to download? If so, is there...