Windows 10: Installing through USB on new PC black screen

Discus and support Installing through USB on new PC black screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, new pc builder here and I’m struggling currently- I’ve posted my PC and it can run BIOS and all that- so whenever I selected my USB for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zerofantaxia, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Installing through USB on new PC black screen

Hey guys, new pc builder here and I’m struggling currently- I’ve posted my PC and it can run BIOS and all that- so whenever I selected my USB for installation it goes straight to a black screen and stays there.

I’m feeling pretty defeated as I’ve seen everyone’s guides look super easy; any and all help would be appreciated! (I have indeed removed everything and plugged it back including ram and cables)

Build is: Ryzen 9, Gigabyte aorus x570 Elite WiFi(only board available at the time) , 32 Gb Corsair Ram, evga 2070 Super gpu, evga 850 watt psu(only thing available at the time)

Everything is registered when I check BIOS- it’s just windows Installing through USB on new PC black screen :( I just want this thing installed

submitted by /u/Zerofantaxia
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Zerofantaxia, Jul 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Maria Fab Win User
    Black Dots appears on screen

Hello Kushal,

Black screen errors can be caused by issues with the display adapter drivers, connection issues between with your PC or display, or during installation of operating system or updates.

For resolution, we suggest that you follow our guided walk-through to resolve black screen errors. See
    Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors. Choose the error you're experiencing from the list,
    and a set of troubleshooting steps will be provided.

Please update us with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Maria Fab, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Installing through USB on new PC black screen

PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Installing through USB on new PC black screen

1. Installing through USB on new PC black screen - Similar Threads - Installing through USB

2. How to install windows 10 through usb to a new pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install windows 10 through usb to a new pc?: So I recently built a new pc and tried to install windows 10 through a usb. During the setup, it was loading and loading saying "getting windows ready" and suddenly shut down. Now everytime I turn on my pc, it will just shut down right after. Is there a way to revert back to...
  3. How to install windows 10 through usb to a new pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install windows 10 through usb to a new pc?: So I recently built a new pc and tried to install windows 10 through a usb. During the setup, it was loading and loading saying "getting windows ready" and suddenly shut down. Now everytime I turn on my pc, it will just shut down right after. Is there a way to revert back to...
  4. How to install windows 10 through usb to a new pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Random Black Screens On New Pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Black Screens On New Pc: Hello I recently purchased a new pc and I've been having random black screen happen, I've tried everything to fix the issue but nothing is working. I've uninstalled drivers, did a ddu, loweredsettings and nothing has works. I have a nvidia graphics card with the latest...
  6. Black Screen after installing windows 10 on a new pc?

Black Screen after installing windows 10 on a new pc?: I just built a pc and was doing the installing windows and during the install, I got a black screen. I don't know why this is. I downloaded the installation tool onto a USB and it started install windows on my nvme m.2drive but as it started, I got a black screen. what...
  7. Installing Windows Through USB

Installing Windows Through USB: Recently, my computer screen froze, so naturally I restarted it. When restarting it, it showed an error message and something involving system 32 being deleted or damaged. I've had this computer for years now so it does make sense for a problem like this to happen so this...
  8. Brand new PC - black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Brand new PC - black screen: Brand new PC Windows 10. (can't see my Windows Version number) I loaded Firefox, NoteTab light and Zoom. I shut the PC off and when I restarted it a few hours later, I got a black screen. The mouse works because I see the pointer moving. How do I get it to work? Thank you...
  9. Trouble installing Windows 10 through USB on a new PC build

Trouble installing Windows 10 through USB on a new PC build: Message is "Windows setup could not install one or more boot-critical drivers. To install windows make sure that drivers are valid and restart the installation." There is no CD, just USB. Please help!...
  10. Black screen on Installation? (USB Bootable)

Black screen on Installation? (USB Bootable): I was planning to reformat my old pc so i downloaded windows 10 & created bootable USB. But when i tried to boot the usb drive, it just gives me blackscreen after the blue windows logo. Does anyone know how to fix it? I tried waiting for 20minutes but nothing happen at all,...