Windows 10: installing update stucks

Discus and support installing update stucks in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I install update on my pc but ig got stuck not completing install after alot of times should i shutdown it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Avishek_01, Mar 3, 2023.

1. installing update stucks

I install update on my pc but ig got stuck not completing install after alot of times should i shutdown it

:)

Avishek_01, Mar 3, 2023

2. windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 3, 2023
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Mar 3, 2023
  4. Nate W.H. Win User

installing update stucks

Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Mar 3, 2023
Thema:

installing update stucks

1. installing update stucks - Similar Threads - installing update stucks

2. Stuck On install of system update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck On install of system update: Yesterday, I'd allowed for all the updates to be done on my laptop. Today after displaying the HP logo, I'm getting the "Please wait while we install a system update" message beneath it. After a little while, it restarts and same thing over and over again. Tried powering it...
  3. Stuck with an update that cannot be installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck with an update that cannot be installed: Hello,I just joined Windows Insider program on my Windows 10 machine.As expected, Windows Update started downloading "Windows 11 Insider Preview".However, it also downloaded "Update for Windows Feature Experience Pack for Windows 10 Version 20H2 KB5000967.Now when I restarted...
  4. Stuck with an update that cannot be installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck with an update that cannot be installed: Hello,I just joined Windows Insider program on my Windows 10 machine.As expected, Windows Update started downloading "Windows 11 Insider Preview".However, it also downloaded "Update for Windows Feature Experience Pack for Windows 10 Version 20H2 KB5000967.Now when I restarted...
  5. installing update stucks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing update stucks: I install update on my pc but ig got stuck not completing install after alot of times should i shutdown it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-update-stucks/c0bb4cab-d682-4a95-a6b1-7a5342b6ba63
  6. installing update stucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing update stucks: I install update on my pc but ig got stuck not completing install after alot of times should i shutdown it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-update-stucks/c0bb4cab-d682-4a95-a6b1-7a5342b6ba63
  7. Update installation stuck at 25%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update installation stuck at 25%: I started my windows 11 update today. After downloading the update, the installation started and now it's been more than 2 hours. But the installation is stuck at 25%.Please guide me....
  8. Update installation stuck at 25%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update installation stuck at 25%: I started my windows 11 update today. After downloading the update, the installation started and now it's been more than 2 hours. But the installation is stuck at 25%.Please guide me....
  9. Windows Update Installer stucks on installing.

Windows Update Installer stucks on installing.: Hello, I'm installing Window Update KB5005565 through Standalone Installer. However, it has been stuck while the progress bar is full. Here is the image: https://imgur.com/gallery/ZEiCdvKIt has been stuck for about 12 hours. What should I do now? Cancel the installation or...
  10. Install stuck at searching for updates

Install stuck at searching for updates: Installing Windows 10 directly on this pc from media creation tool. When it gets to 'searching for updates' it gets stuck a 0%. Any thoughts? Thanks!! 13749