Windows 10: Installing updates

Discus and support Installing updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can't install updates for Windows 10 on my HP. I get error 0X80070652.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ForestRatcliff1, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Installing updates

Can't install updates for Windows 10 on my HP. I get error 0X80070652.

:)

ForestRatcliff1, Sep 18, 2018
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Sep 18, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Installing updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Installing updates

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

Installing updates

1. Installing updates - Similar Threads - Installing updates

2. so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...: i really sick of this... it's been like a cycle where my windows was not able to load fully then it ask to reboot then it happen again. any help please...
  3. so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...: i really sick of this... it's been like a cycle where my windows was not able to load fully then it ask to reboot then it happen again. any help please...
  4. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes: Hello. I cant update my win10. Every time i get this error on 97%: We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes.My CBS folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag2f64qHpHghjAGwSNXlm5-226oR?e=4OhLFEDoing many fix attempts, nothing helps :Help me pls....
  5. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes: Hello. I cant update my win10. Every time i get this error on 97%: We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes.My CBS folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag2f64qHpHghjAGwSNXlm5-226oR?e=4OhLFEDoing many fix attempts, nothing helps :Help me pls....
  6. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows Update KB5036893 does not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update KB5036893 does not install: Split from this thread. I've done so many restarts over the past few weeks for this one update KB5036893 and it won't install. It downloads just fine, but always fails on the required reboot and has to revert itself. After a long wait. Last night, Windows got so desperate to...
  8. Windows Update KB5036893 does not install

Windows Update KB5036893 does not install: Split from this thread. I've done so many restarts over the past few weeks for this one update KB5036893 and it won't install. It downloads just fine, but always fails on the required reboot and has to revert itself. After a long wait. Last night, Windows got so desperate to...
  9. how do you stop an update when the system says you must restart to install a downloaded update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you stop an update when the system says you must restart to install a downloaded update?: Finally repaired my system and turned off windows update service. Set a new restore point and when I went to the update section to ensure it was off, it stated that an update was pending upon restart. How do I stop the update? this is the same update I just uninstalled.Reply...
  10. how do you stop an update when the system says you must restart to install a downloaded update?

how do you stop an update when the system says you must restart to install a downloaded update?: Finally repaired my system and turned off windows update service. Set a new restore point and when I went to the update section to ensure it was off, it stated that an update was pending upon restart. How do I stop the update? this is the same update I just uninstalled.Reply...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4464218 0x800f0922

2. 2018-10 cumulative update for windows 10 version 1803 for x64-based systems (kb4462919) - error 0x80070020