Windows 10: Installing/updating windows stuck on spinning white dots.

Discus and support Installing/updating windows stuck on spinning white dots. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Im trying to reinstall windows and keep my apps, I uses windows media creation to install on my pc extracted the ISO and ran it from there. chose to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ervin Lorenz, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Installing/updating windows stuck on spinning white dots.

Im trying to reinstall windows and keep my apps, I uses windows media creation to install on my pc extracted the ISO and ran it from there. chose to keep files and apps and does the loading and reboots.

but it got stuck on the working on updates at 0% for about 5 hours so I decided to shut it down.

Im connected to the internet

when I boot up it display no bootable drive.

so on my other computer I tried to download the media creation tool again to get the .iso

I tried to use both the windows tool and rufus.

changed bios settings to disable secure boot.

now it reads my usb now this what happens when I try to start my pc.

Installing/updating windows stuck on spinning white dots. [​IMG]

and then goes black then this will display for about a second Installing/updating windows stuck on spinning white dots. 94b87cf0-aaa5-467f-9e09-7a8e48e25f6a?upload=true.jpg

after that the acer logo will appear for about 1 minute.

then it will get stuck on this white spinning dots.

Installing/updating windows stuck on spinning white dots. [​IMG]

I don't know what do after this part.

I don't have anything connected in my laptop except the charger and the flash drive.

:)

Ervin Lorenz, Dec 18, 2020

2. Windows 10 boot stuck at blue screen w/ spinning dots after successful install

I installed Windows 10 successfully on my computer through the update program and everything went smoothly. After the computer was shut down, it would not reboot. It is currently stuck on a blue screen with white spinning dots. It says to please wait for
    a moment before that goes away and I'm left with just the dots. Any suggestions?

NickBennick, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Stuck at spinning white dots with yellow background

When I turn on my computer it loads past the windows icon and spinning dots perfectly, but as soon as that is done a yellow background appears and a larger group of spinning white dots appear. what should I do to fix this I don't want to re-install windows.

almazmehari, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Installing/updating windows stuck on spinning white dots.

Windows 10 clean install stuck on white spinning dots

I chose to do a complete reset of my Windows 10 PC where it completely wipes your hard drives. It went through the 0-100% just fine, but is now sitting at a black screen with white spinning dots. I've left this up for ~6 hours now and still nothing has changed. Im curious to know, does this usually take this long? Or is it actually stuck on something and I should reboot?

Pinball125, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Installing/updating windows stuck on spinning white dots.

1. Installing/updating windows stuck on spinning white dots. - Similar Threads - Installing updating stuck

2. Installer stuck on blue logo no spinning dots.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installer stuck on blue logo no spinning dots.: Literally brand new computer ALL of the opponents are brand new except the gpu but that works and i just dont know whats going on, any tips guys? Btw heres my pc build submitted by /u/naldo29 [link] [comments]...
  3. Win10 Install Stuck on logo with no spinning dots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 Install Stuck on logo with no spinning dots: Hi all, I'm trying to install Windows 10 from a bootable USB onto my new parts, but it just stays at the Windows logo with no spinning dots. I have left it overnight like this but it has remained on the same screen. I have used Media Creation Tool and my USB drive is...
  4. Windows stuck on spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stuck on spinning dots: Hi, I i have a desktop, which has been running Windows 10, updated from Windows 7. Yesterday when I tried to start it up, it got stuck at the black screen with the Asus logo and black spinning usually, but now frozen dots. In the past it has occasionally been slow at this...
  5. Windows 10 is Stuck in Spinning Dots

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 is Stuck in Spinning Dots: Hi guys, I need some help. I just encountered this bizarre problem on Windows 10 64-bit (this is the second time that I encountered the problem this year). Here’s how the problem started: 1. I noticed that Windows 10 Pro 64-bit is stuck on spinning dots. I’ve waited for...
  6. Windows 10 Stuck on blue screen with spinning white dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Stuck on blue screen with spinning white dots: I've already tried resetting windows with a successful reinstallation but I cant get to the log in screen. Ctrl+Alt+Del does nothing. My boot order is set to default. And for some reason I never have the option to run windows in safe mode. I recently had a power outage while...
  7. Stuck at Spinning Dots

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at Spinning Dots: I have a Dell Precision 7910 on windows 10 1803. I updated a couple weeks ago through windows update. I have booted the machine several times since updating. A few days ago I update the NVIDIA driver. I have dual K620 cards. Booted a couple of times sine that update. Today...
  8. Stuck at spinning dots

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at spinning dots: Hi, first of all, sorry for my bad English. My issue is pretty straight forward: last night I left my computer powered on, and when I woke up, I had a Windows update screen stuck at 100%. The mouse didn't work, everything was frozen. I restarted my PC and it froze at...
  9. Stuck at spinning dots when installing Windows fresh.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at spinning dots when installing Windows fresh.: I have a major problem when i now try to do a clean install on my newly formatted Acer laptop. I had an issue with UEFI blocking the install which was solved but now after the first part of the install is completed, the white dots just spin for eternity. I use a usb made...
  10. STUCK on white spinning start up dots

in Windows 10 Support
    STUCK on white spinning start up dots: A few days ago my laptop (Asus X552C) started playing up, for example whenever I pressed 'sleep' it would shut down anyway. Next, the laptop completely froze; Spotify tried to reinstall, chrome wouldn't load and was stuck on the blue spinning circle etc. Therefore I had to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 installation stuck on logo with white dots

2. windows uprate stuck on 5 white dots