Windows 10: installing vm VirtualBox extension pack

Discus and support installing vm VirtualBox extension pack in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to download a vm VirtualBox extension pack from VirtualBox site, but when it is downloaded it cannot be installed. when I ope it through an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by arifkbri, Sep 11, 2020.

1. arifkbri Win User

installing vm VirtualBox extension pack

I am trying to download a vm VirtualBox extension pack from VirtualBox site, but when it is downloaded it cannot be installed. when I ope it through an error message says: " this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings page." I went to the registery edit and checked that the "is shortcut" or something file was there. It still give me the error message. any idea please? I use Windows 10 Home. Thanks

:)

arifkbri, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

installing vm VirtualBox extension pack

1. installing vm VirtualBox extension pack - Similar Threads - installing VirtualBox extension

2. HEVC extension pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEVC extension pack: Hi there, I'm trying with great difficulty to pay for the HEVC extension pack. Microsoft Store thinks I'm in the US, even when all my location settings on my laptop are for the UK. I put my my payment details in and it only allows me to chose US state for my home address. Any...
  3. HEVC extension pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HEVC extension pack: Hi there, I'm trying with great difficulty to pay for the HEVC extension pack. Microsoft Store thinks I'm in the US, even when all my location settings on my laptop are for the UK. I put my my payment details in and it only allows me to chose US state for my home address. Any...
  4. windows 11 cant be installed because VM Virtualbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 cant be installed because VM Virtualbox: I cant install windows 11 ist says that i have to delete VM Virtualbox but i already did it. I also tried to install und delete ist again but ist the same problem.The picture is in german but it says that i have to delete it manual because its not compatible with windows 11....
  5. windows 11 cant be installed because VM Virtualbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 cant be installed because VM Virtualbox: I cant install windows 11 ist says that i have to delete VM Virtualbox but i already did it. I also tried to install und delete ist again but ist the same problem.The picture is in german but it says that i have to delete it manual because its not compatible with windows 11....
  6. How to install Fedora on Oracle VM VirtualBox

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Fedora on Oracle VM VirtualBox: [ATTACH]Fedora is a Linux Operating System that is very useful for software developers, cloud engineers, and tech enthusiasts in general. Even though you can install Fedora alongside your current operating system, it makes more sense to create a virtual machine and install...
  7. I would like to install VirtualBox on my Azure VM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to install VirtualBox on my Azure VM: Hello, I am looking for advice. My aim is to create my own sandbox to analyse malware in Azure VM.I want to install VirtualBox on my Azure VM then in VBox two other systems - Windows 10 and ubuntu.I am not sure which size and version of windows will be good to create such a...
  8. How to Install Windows 11 on Oracle VM VirtualBox

in Windows 10 News
    How to Install Windows 11 on Oracle VM VirtualBox: [ATTACH]Windows 11 is one of the hottest topics in the world of computers, and many are willing to test this much-awaited Operating System. The best way to test it is on a Virtual Machine. Hence, we brought to you this guide to install Windows 11 on Oracle VM VirtualBox. Can...
  9. Windows VM stucks on Virtualbox but not on VMWare

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Windows VM stucks on Virtualbox but not on VMWare: Hello there, I'm trying to run a windows VM (tried 7 and 10) with 64-bit on virtualbox. But it stucks in the "starting windows" screen (very unsmoothly animations). The vm's specs are: 8GB RAM, 2 CPUs, 128MB VRAM (Max), 32GB VHD (should be enough). All the other settings...
  10. Virtualbox extension won't install

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virtualbox extension won't install: I created a virtual machine and in the process created a user account that has administrator privileges. I then downloaded an extension to virtualbox 6.0.10 and tried to install it from that account, but, get the error "Exit code 1 membership in the administrator's group is...