Windows 10: Installing Win 10, and its been on this screen for a while. Should I just wait?

Discus and support Installing Win 10, and its been on this screen for a while. Should I just wait? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Squiliam-Tortaleni [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Squiliam-Tortaleni, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Installing Win 10, and its been on this screen for a while. Should I just wait?

/u/Squiliam-Tortaleni, Oct 29, 2019

2. Win 10's PC freez on Please Wait screen

Hi,

Blue screen errors are usually occurring due to outdated drivers or some corruptions within the system files. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided in this
    link
    . It serves as a guide on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10 devices.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Installing Win 10, and its been on this screen for a while. Should I just wait?

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Installing Win 10, and its been on this screen for a while. Should I just wait?

1. Installing Win 10, and its been on this screen for a while. Should I just wait? - Similar Threads - Installing been screen

2. My pc keeps black screening while gaming its been happening for awhile and i just cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps black screening while gaming its been happening for awhile and i just cant...: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.Followed by Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0followed by The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load...
  3. My pc keeps black screening while gaming its been happening for awhile and i just cant...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps black screening while gaming its been happening for awhile and i just cant...: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.Followed by Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0followed by The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load...
  4. My pc keeps black screening while gaming its been happening for awhile and i just cant...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. accidentally installed windows 11, its just waiting to restart to finish it, how do i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accidentally installed windows 11, its just waiting to restart to finish it, how do i...: I DO NOT WANT WINDOWS 11 HOW DO I CANCEL THIS UPDATE BEFORE IT PUTS ME INTO A BUGGY AND TERRIBLE OS VERSION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-installed-windows-11-its-just-waiting/5b1bb491-abc7-4299-9467-fd6cc7199332
  6. accidentally installed windows 11, its just waiting to restart to finish it, how do i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    accidentally installed windows 11, its just waiting to restart to finish it, how do i...: I DO NOT WANT WINDOWS 11 HOW DO I CANCEL THIS UPDATE BEFORE IT PUTS ME INTO A BUGGY AND TERRIBLE OS VERSION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-installed-windows-11-its-just-waiting/5b1bb491-abc7-4299-9467-fd6cc7199332
  7. Is it worth it to install 20H2 by now or should I just wait to 21H1?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it worth it to install 20H2 by now or should I just wait to 21H1?: I have stayed on 1909 since it was released. I upgraded to 20H2 a while back and noticed some slowdowns afterwards so I rolled back to 1909. I was thinking about going to 20H2 again until 21H1 is released. What is your opinion? What should I do? My specs: CPU: i7 9750H...
  8. Version 2004 install crashes - should I wait?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Version 2004 install crashes - should I wait?: I have Win 10 Pro version 1909. A month or so ago I did several Win updates and also tried to update to Win 10 Version 2004 and got the crash - STOPCODE: system thread exception not handled. I went to safe mode and uninstalled and updated to the latest Intel Video driver....
  9. Should i wait???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should i wait???: Version 2004 update. Should i postpone the update after heard so many bugs and issues? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-wait/aa4bda1d-04d4-43e3-ab55-d5daa2b1f8d5
  10. Newest Win 10 update and should i update or wait?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Newest Win 10 update and should i update or wait?: Hi, I am new to Win 10. I presently have 1909 on one of my computers (Win 10 Pro 64-bit). How can I find out what the newest version available is? And should I update or wait? From what I understand, there are a number of issues with new versions when they first come out and...