Windows 10: installing win 10

Discus and support installing win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bit the bullet and bought a new HHD and decided to load win 10 onto it Did the media USB and loaded it The black screen of death came up and I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by chris68, Sep 8, 2019.

1. chris68 Win User

installing win 10

I bit the bullet and bought a new HHD and decided to load win 10 onto it Did the media USB and loaded it
    The black screen of death came up and I tried again, this time I got the blue screen and it went fine until the first password section then suddenly it want black
    So after going through the safe mode circus and getting no joy.
    I decided to reload it again and it worked real good I was real pleased and even let the girl off for telling me New Zealand was an American territory, then we got to the Name and Password section and we tried and tried and tried and each time it was try again So I decided to reboot and then the dreaded black screen returned and the lady wants me to put all the data in again, no way can I do that Because of the black screen
    After a bit of digging I found there is a bug in this part of the install since build 1809. Sometimes you are lucky and sometimes not. And Micro$oft knows but has not fixed it.
    I have an pci graphics AMD R7-360 card and no onboard graphics, and wondered if this is related to this problem.
    I have win 10 drivers on USB
    I must be doing something right as micro$oft sent me a nice email telling me all the marvelous things I can do now Ive got win 10 Ya Right

:)

chris68, Sep 8, 2019
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

NGeo, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 8, 2019
  4. installing win 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

installing win 10

1. installing win 10 - Similar Threads - installing

2. I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing: I can't find Realtek HD Audio Manager in my control panel and in my device manager. Here is my motherboard:After downloading the audio driver from the link...
  3. I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing: I can't find Realtek HD Audio Manager in my control panel and in my device manager. Here is my motherboard:After downloading the audio driver from the link...
  4. Window 10 pro installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 pro installation: I have Dell laptop core-i7 8th generation, How to install windows 10 pro on my laptop , I try money times but I can’t .Please anyone can help with me.I downloaded about 7 windows ISO files but no one Is working on my laptop....
  5. Window 10 pro installation

Window 10 pro installation: I have Dell laptop core-i7 8th generation, How to install windows 10 pro on my laptop , I try money times but I can’t .Please anyone can help with me.I downloaded about 7 windows ISO files but no one Is working on my laptop....
  6. Window 10 pro installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 11 not installing ethernet drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not installing ethernet drivers: I installed a fresh copy of windows 11 on a new ssd from a thumb drive. the install didn't install any drivers for the ethernet card, and windows will not recognize the card now. I cannot get on the internet to download the right drivers and I don't know what drivers to...
  8. Windows 11 not installing ethernet drivers

Windows 11 not installing ethernet drivers: I installed a fresh copy of windows 11 on a new ssd from a thumb drive. the install didn't install any drivers for the ethernet card, and windows will not recognize the card now. I cannot get on the internet to download the right drivers and I don't know what drivers to...
  9. I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...: I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc recognizes it in device manager, however, it doesn't function in my Wondershare 13 software. Understood that Adobe Premiere Pro no longer supports tape-based workflow but I know of no such...
  10. I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...

I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...: I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc recognizes it in device manager, however, it doesn't function in my Wondershare 13 software. Understood that Adobe Premiere Pro no longer supports tape-based workflow but I know of no such...