Windows 10: Installing Win10 On a New Pc Problems

Discus and support Installing Win10 On a New Pc Problems in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a brand new pc i’m trying to install windows on, by booting through a USB, i get all the way to installing windows, and about 30 seconds in, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NotJello, May 25, 2020.

1. Installing Win10 On a New Pc Problems

I have a brand new pc i’m trying to install windows on, by booting through a USB, i get all the way to installing windows, and about 30 seconds in, my pc restarts and starts at the beginning installing windows, i’ve tried a lot of thing.

I can respond with my specs and answer questions, i know my problem is vague, so if you need info, i’d be happy to answer

(specs)

TUF Gaming x570-Plus Motherboard | 750W power supply | G-Skill 16gb x2 | AMD Ryzen 3700x | H115 platinum water cooler | gtx 1060 6b | sunbow 1tb SSD | hitachi 3tb HD |

submitted by /u/NotJello
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NotJello, May 25, 2020
  2. RadFX Win User

Win10 Preview install problems

I had that problem when I went to install Win10 preview. I've never had to install the ahci driver for my mobo/SSD in Windows 7 install, but had to for Windows 10. I also used the GPT partition for the record.

RadFX, May 25, 2020
  3. Win10 Preview install problems

Fill out your specs maybe?

Ferrum Master, May 25, 2020
  4. Installing Win10 On a New Pc Problems

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Installing Win10 On a New Pc Problems

1. Installing Win10 On a New Pc Problems - Similar Threads - Installing Win10 Problems

2. Installing upgraded WIn10 on new PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing upgraded WIn10 on new PC?: Im in the process of buying new components to build a new pc, its been at least 10 years since my last rebuild so out of the loop a little but wanted to know the process of installing WIN 10 on the new PC. My old pc had Win7 then the free upgrade came out and im now on...
  3. Win10 installation problem

Win10 installation problem: I am updating for win7 to Win10 and the system report: 0x8007001F-0x20006 The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation. Any recommendations?...
  4. Cannot install Win10 in my PC with a new SSD

Cannot install Win10 in my PC with a new SSD: Hi, I have installed an SSD drive in my PC and I was looking for install windows 10 on it but I find that I cannot run any other device as a boot device except mi older HDD. With the other devices only shows Windows Logo for 1-3 seconds an restarts again the PC. I have...
  5. Multiple BSODs on new PC/Win10 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs on new PC/Win10 install: In a span of 1 month: Stop code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA on chrome stop code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Specs: B450m pro-vdh max R7 3700x RTX 2060 2x 16gb of 3200mhz Gskill Ram 1x 500gb m.2 nvme WDSN750 Black ssd 1x 480gb kingston...
  6. BSOD on new Win10 install

BSOD on new Win10 install: I have been getting continuous BSODs after a clean install on windows 10. Mostly IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL or DRIVER_IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL but also some other kinds. I have tried installing all I think... the drivers, but am still having issues. I thought it might be a RAM...
  7. New PC crashing during Win10 PRO install

New PC crashing during Win10 PRO install: Hi, Created a bootable USB with the media creation tool and windows is either showing errors or crashing during any % on install. On the hard drive I used from my old PC, one of the errors i got was, "Windows installation encountered and unexpected error. Verify that the...
  8. New PC. Constant BSODs as I'm installing Win10

New PC. Constant BSODs as I'm installing Win10: I'm going crazy troubleshooting for the past 3 days. I just bought PC parts and built it myself. I used the windows media creation tool to copy a real version of windows from my laptop to a thumb drive. Everything about the PC hardware wise seems to run fine. I've been...
  9. BSOD on new PC (Win10)

BSOD on new PC (Win10): Hello, i get my new PC three days ago and since yesterday i get a few BSOD. I have installed some mainboard drivers (direct downloaded from Asus for win10) and the latest driver by amd for my GPU. I installed the game GTA 5 and tryed to get my ps3-gamepads to work with...
  10. Installing Win10 to a new build PC using 'existing' Win10

Installing Win10 to a new build PC using 'existing' Win10: Hi. I've finally allowed my Win7 to be upgraded to Win10. I built my PC myself and may build another in the future which is why I've downloaded the Media Creation Tool. I was about to make a start when I got this message (see pic). Can anyone tell me if I'll have...