Windows 10: Installing Windows 10 but unable to find SSD

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 but unable to find SSD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. Im trying to reinstall windows 10 but when Im told to choose disk in the installing wizard theres no SSD. Only my hard drive and a couple of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Catsanddogs123, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Installing Windows 10 but unable to find SSD

Hello.

Im trying to reinstall windows 10 but when Im told to choose disk in the installing wizard theres no SSD. Only my hard drive and a couple of partitions. I can see my SSD in BIOS.

Forgive my ignorance while this is not my excellence. Will provide with photos.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Catsanddogs123, Mar 7, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Harry9001 Win User
    Unable to install any OS

Hi guys, I'm unable to install any OS. I tried ubuntu and got input/output error, tried installing window 7 error 0x80000010.

Downloaded iso's of both again and again still same result. Got a new SSD still the same, tried a different usb still the same.

I'm fed up, have been trying since the past 1 month still am unable to install.
    I've listed my specs in my profile.

PS Have even tried/changed my ram.
    Where the pug is the problem ?

I have been using live usb to work on computer for now but I need a permanent OS.

Harry9001, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Installing Windows 10 but unable to find SSD

Delta6326, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Installing Windows 10 but unable to find SSD

1. Installing Windows 10 but unable to find SSD - Similar Threads - Installing unable find

2. Unable to find data in my SSD partition after installing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find data in my SSD partition after installing Windows 11: Hey, I installed Windows 11 few days ago and everything seems to be working fine until it didn't. Today, I was working and suddenly after some time, my partition for SSD 1TB stopped showing up. So, I went to disk management and allocated it. It sharted showing up then with...
  3. Unable to find data in my SSD partition after installing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to find data in my SSD partition after installing Windows 11: Hey, I installed Windows 11 few days ago and everything seems to be working fine until it didn't. Today, I was working and suddenly after some time, my partition for SSD 1TB stopped showing up. So, I went to disk management and allocated it. It sharted showing up then with...
  4. Unable to Install new SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Install new SSD: After many attempts over several days I've been unable to make any progress. I have a Lenovo desktop H50 series X64 with Windows 10 build 17134. I read Windows Overview of Disk Management and a dozens of other online sources but was unable to get this done. The SSD is...
  5. Unable to Install new SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Install new SSD: After many attempts over several days I've been unable to make any progress. I have a Lenovo desktop H50 series X64 with Windows 10 build 17134. I read Windows Overview of Disk Management and a dozens of other online sources but was unable to get this done. The SSD is...
  6. Unable to Install new SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Unable to install Windows 10 on SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Windows 10 on SSD: Hello All, I am hoping someone can assist me. I have a Dell Optiplex 960 that was on bios A05. I downloaded the Windows media creation tool and tried to install Windows but kept receiving an error "Windows can not be installed to this disk." Ensure the disks controller is...
  8. Unable to Boot to SSD after Windows 10 Install

Unable to Boot to SSD after Windows 10 Install: Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time read this, I will try to keep it short, but I have been struggling for a while with this and tried a lot of different things! Computer Info: Windows 10 Home v.2004 Build 19041.450 AMD Ryzen 7 2700x 32GB RAM Aorus...
  9. Unable to Find the Installed Program on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to Find the Installed Program on Windows 10: Hi, I have installed Visual Studio Express 2012 in my Windows 10 system for learning purposes. I have installed it correctly but I cannot find it. When I try to reinstall it says do you want to repair it or uninstall. That means the program is installed. I also looked in...
  10. unable to install windows on ssd

unable to install windows on ssd: every time when I try to install windows 10 on my laptop SSD this type of error message display i am using Intel Pentium dual-core & 4gb ram[ATTACH]...