Windows 10: Installing Windows 10, endless updates?

Discus and support Installing Windows 10, endless updates? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]I recently cleared everything and reinstalled windows 10 on an old computer, but after restarting, i got this screen. I hit okay and it updated,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JustSomeRandomDude_833, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Installing Windows 10, endless updates?

Installing Windows 10, endless updates? [​IMG]I recently cleared everything and reinstalled windows 10 on an old computer, but after restarting, i got this screen. I hit okay and it updated, but when i checked on it 20 minutes later, it was on this screen again. I have done this at least 10 times today, and it just keeps coming back. Any solutions?

:)

JustSomeRandomDude_833, Feb 6, 2019

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Feb 6, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Sharief K Win User

Installing Windows 10, endless updates?

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Installing Windows 10, endless updates?

1. Installing Windows 10, endless updates? - Similar Threads - Installing endless updates

2. Endless Windows 10 Updates after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless Windows 10 Updates after reset: So my computer was really slow for a long time and it had been years since my last reset, so I wiped my hard drive and reinstalled windows 10. After it was done it was still really slow and wouldn't work right, I figured out that my hard drive itself was the problem and got a...
  3. Endless updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless updates: Why is my pc wanting to update constantly? It slows it down and unable to work on it. Plus there is always an update fail. 0x800f080a.How can I prevent it from slowing down my computer. I have a lot of free space but does not help.It is so frustrating. This has been going on...
  4. Endless updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Endless updates: Why is my pc wanting to update constantly? It slows it down and unable to work on it. Plus there is always an update fail. 0x800f080a.How can I prevent it from slowing down my computer. I have a lot of free space but does not help.It is so frustrating. This has been going on...
  5. Endless updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows 10 update endless boot cycle

Windows 10 update endless boot cycle: After a Windows update, my computer is in endless boot cycle. "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC." In trying a system restore, I am unable to select the only disk that appears C:, so I cannot proceed....
  7. Endless reboots following update installation

in Windows 10 Support
    Endless reboots following update installation: I have a computer I don't use often. I booted it up to check for updates. There were several. It was installing the last update when it just rebooted on it's own. No warning. No prompt. I thought it was just part of the update. During the reboot I expected to see the usual...
  8. windows 10 update endless loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 update endless loop: I have a surface pro I bought feb 2019 and have used very little. I also purchased Office but never entered the key. Windows 10 kept trying to update windows but it would always fail. The last time it started making update changes but then a small empty square with a white...
  9. Windows 10 stuck in endless update loop

Windows 10 stuck in endless update loop: Hi, I've had this issue for probably close to a year now. I've been hoping eventually one of the updates will fix the issue, but it never does. And what used to just happen once a month or so then became once a week, and now multiple times a day. If I'm not around to...
  10. Windows 10 update: endless failed installation reboot Feb 2017

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 update: endless failed installation reboot Feb 2017: Hi, I work in IT in a University and last week I prepped and set up a number of W10 computers for Student Admin DYI use. Everything up to date, tested, functioning smoothly. Today, (first day of classes and I go in to just make sure) and the computers have been bricked by an...