Windows 10: Installing Windows 10 for another device

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 for another device in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, This is a simple question... I am currently downloading Windows 10 for another device it is taking a long time and I am wondering: would it be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JacobHornbeck, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Installing Windows 10 for another device

Hello,

This is a simple question... I am currently downloading Windows 10 for another device it is taking a long time and I am wondering: would it be bad to switch to a different WiFi/Ethernet during the download? There isn't a pause option.

:)

JacobHornbeck, Apr 8, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 8, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Installing Windows 10 for another device

Delta6326, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Installing Windows 10 for another device

1. Installing Windows 10 for another device - Similar Threads - Installing another device

2. Can I purchase Windows 10 and install it on another device?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I purchase Windows 10 and install it on another device?: I have a Windows Surface tablet that I was given at an old workplace a few years ago. I just started studying and would really like to use the tablet as it's just gathering dust at the moment - but I can't sign in as it's connected to the organisation, which is no longer...
  3. Can I purchase Windows 10 and install it on another device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I purchase Windows 10 and install it on another device?: I have a Windows Surface tablet that I was given at an old workplace a few years ago. I just started studying and would really like to use the tablet as it's just gathering dust at the moment - but I can't sign in as it's connected to the organisation, which is no longer...
  4. Can I purchase Windows 10 and install it on another device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 pre installed device with windows 10 education on another device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pre installed device with windows 10 education on another device: My daughter had a acer 2 in 1 spin with windows 10 home which was upgraded to windows 10 education through school licence for free. It got damaged and insurance replaced it with same device with windows 11 home pre installed. I can't get windows 11 education from School...
  6. Windows 11 pre installed device with windows 10 education on another device

Windows 11 pre installed device with windows 10 education on another device: My daughter had a acer 2 in 1 spin with windows 10 home which was upgraded to windows 10 education through school licence for free. It got damaged and insurance replaced it with same device with windows 11 home pre installed. I can't get windows 11 education from School...
  7. install windows10 from one device to another

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install windows10 from one device to another: can windows10 be transferred from one devie to another if one of the the devices is malfunctioning https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows10-from-one-device-to-another/ee2f5289-976c-4828-b8ef-ae21fe7ed439
  8. Transfer of windows 10 pro to another device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transfer of windows 10 pro to another device: I want to know if it is possible to transfer my windows 10 pro to an other device it is an issue as it allowed me to revert to older version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-of-windows-10-pro-to-another-device/11d7543d-b4ca-440c-b339-1a436074792c
  9. Downloading Minecraft for Windows 10 on another device

Downloading Minecraft for Windows 10 on another device: I am trying to install Minecraft for Windows 10 on a second device. When I try to install a message pops up that say: "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." I have...
  10. Installing Windows 10 in another language

in Windows 10 Support
    Installing Windows 10 in another language: Hi guys! I am curious whether it's possible to install Windows 10 in another language. For example if I bought my copy in let's say Germany can I use an ISO of W10 in English or am I stuck with German? Will my license allow such a change? Thanks! 119005