Windows 10: Installing windows 10 from a dvd disk.

Discus and support Installing windows 10 from a dvd disk. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I am trying to install windows 10 from a dvd disk but when i have to make a new partition for windows to install it says it can make any partition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by andreealupescu, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Installing windows 10 from a dvd disk.

Hi

I am trying to install windows 10 from a dvd disk but when i have to make a new partition for windows to install it says it can make any partition and it gaves me an error. I tried diskpart but still not working.

I am trying to do this because i have an HP laptop that is turning ON but nothing else appears .

Please if anyone can help me . I tried everything but nothing worked .

Thank you

:)

andreealupescu, Aug 4, 2020
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Aug 4, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Installing windows 10 from a dvd disk.

Watching DVD Movies on Windows 10 (or not)

I doubt a huge deal to most, but I hate it when they do that! *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/t...h/watching-dvd-movies-on-windows-10.html?_r=0

Sasqui, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Installing windows 10 from a dvd disk.

1. Installing windows 10 from a dvd disk. - Similar Threads - Installing dvd disk

2. Install windows 10 onto a bootable Blue Ray or DVD disk not from a Blue Ray or DVD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install windows 10 onto a bootable Blue Ray or DVD disk not from a Blue Ray or DVD: Hi, I want to boot into windows 10 from a Blue Ray or DVD, not a Hard Drive. How can I install windows 10 OS on an optical disk and have it boot as if it was a hard drive? When I search, I get volumes on how to install to a hard drive from an optical disk, but nothing...
  3. No way to install Windows 10 from USB; keeps asking for Drivers from the USB, DVD or Hard Disk.

No way to install Windows 10 from USB; keeps asking for Drivers from the USB, DVD or Hard Disk.: Hi y'all. I'm here seeking for some help. I hope I find it here. So, I'm going to explain my problem in a few steps, in the same order that I did them. Ok, so. Here's the problem. A few months ago my version of Windows 10 was having a lot of problems. It got so slow that I...
  4. DVD disks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DVD disks: After down loading all my 10 disks succesfully i was promted in insert game disk.is this disk 1 regards paul. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-disks/ad11b734-063b-460f-9f96-7e667c812423
  5. Windows 10 does not want to install from DVD

Windows 10 does not want to install from DVD: Version Windows 7 Ultimate Version 6.1 (build 7601: Service pack 1) In the attachment is a photo with the error that appears if I want to install windows 10 on the computer. I have not changed anything on my hardware. Nothing changed in software. Original windows 10 iso...
  6. Installing Windows 10 from a DVD

Installing Windows 10 from a DVD: I am trying to install Windows 10 from a DVD and it isn't working. It's as if my computer isn't recognizing that there is even a DVD. I have tried everything I know to get this to work! Help!!! I have followed all of the instructions and nothing works. My computer will not...
  7. Windows 10 Issues clean installing from DVD

Windows 10 Issues clean installing from DVD: Issue doing clean install from DVD on Win10 Okay, long story ahead, basically it all started after I swapped out my heat sink and applied new thermal paste due to bad CPU temps, paste hadn’t been changed in 4~ years so I deemed it appropriate. While I was doing this I also...
  8. Install Windows 10 from a DVD

Install Windows 10 from a DVD: I have my windows 10 installation on a DVD. It has been years since I had to install windows and I can use a refresher course. Is there a good tutorial for installing windows 10 from a DVD? Thanks 131739
  9. Install Windows 10 from a DVD

in Windows 10 Support
    Install Windows 10 from a DVD: I have my windows 10 installation on a DVD. It has been years since I had to install windows and I can use a refresher course. Is there a good tutorial for installing windows 10 from a DVD? Thanks 131739
  10. Windows 10 recovery disk in DVD?

Windows 10 recovery disk in DVD?: Is it possible to take Windows 10 recovery disk in a DVD? I know that recovery image can be created in a USB flash drive. Same possible with DVD? Thanks 22048