Windows 10: Installing Windows 10 from Windows 7

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 from Windows 7 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed windows 10 and then went back to 7... how to go back to 10 ***Original title: I installed windows 10 and then went back to 7... how to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pittboy77, Aug 7, 2019.

1. pittboy77 Win User

Installing Windows 10 from Windows 7

I installed windows 10 and then went back to 7... how to go back to 10

***Original title: I installed windows 10 and then went back to 7... how to go back to 10***

:)

pittboy77, Aug 7, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 7, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Installing Windows 10 from Windows 7

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Hi guys,
    Okay, so I wanted to know, I currently have a pc at home with a paid Windows 7 installed. I am getting a new computer either Friday or Monday with an SSD. Seeing as I want Windows 10 now and not 7 and I want it on my SSD how to I get to do this. I already downloaded a Windows 10 file in order to make one of my flash drives eligible for a windows 10 installation.

Will it be possible for me to just install windows 10 on the new SSD with this flash drive using my Windows 7 key, whilst my original windows 7 is still installed on the old Hard drive. And if it is how to I go about deleting my old OS from the HDD, seeing as I also want to use that HDD in my new pc, without formatting all the games I have on it currently?

Thank you in advance

MichaelDFF, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Installing Windows 10 from Windows 7

1. Installing Windows 10 from Windows 7 - Similar Threads - Installing

2. Unable to download and install apps from windows store (error code: 0x80072F8F)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download and install apps from windows store (error code: 0x80072F8F): I am using Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 with Windows 10 Home i have issue with Windows store, where I Am unable to download any apps. when i select to download an app, after awhile it comes with an error says 'something unexpected happened' with error code: 0x80072F8F pls...
  3. How do I find & install the new Windows Sandbox Malware product ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find & install the new Windows Sandbox Malware product ?: A brand new message from the Windows Community defines the steps to find, open, and use this new Malware product. I followed the easy-to-use instructions, but no luck. It's not shown in my Windows Features list. I'm using the current Windows Home May 2019 version 1903...
  4. Unable to install Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS: I'm unable to install the Modern Combat 5 game from Microsoft Store. When I click on the Install button it shows starting download. After around 30 mins it shows Download Complete and post that nothing happens. I restart the laptop and try again it does the same thing. Any...
  5. I have a problem to login any app that installed from windows store

I have a problem to login any app that installed from windows store: when I want to login or signup in the any app that installed from windows store I'm facing an error massage : we can't connect to the service you need right now. check your network connection or try this again later...
  6. Keyboard keeps changing without any shortcuts or languages instaled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard keeps changing without any shortcuts or languages instaled: This is just so ridiculous, i disabled all shortcuts, i deleted all keyboards, i only have one language and one keyboard instaled and STILL HAPENS; the windows change when it wants, i cant change it back no matter what i do, i selected the option to show the language bar, and...
  7. Blue Screen when attempting to install printer driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen when attempting to install printer driver: I am having to re-construct my Windows 10 Pro installation after a hard disk failure and I am having trouble when attempting to install a Canon TR8560 printer. During the printer installation, when asked to authorise the disabling of blocking, I get a blue screen and the...
  8. How do I back up Windows 10 Apps I installed from the Store?

How do I back up Windows 10 Apps I installed from the Store?: I have an app that is no longer in the store but I want to back it up incase I need to get another computer or re-install windows10 I can find no information on how to do this. I don't know where the app resides on the computer or how to back it up. I don't want to back up...
  9. I need to get license for win10. I bought a used machine with it installed but have no...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need to get license for win10. I bought a used machine with it installed but have no...: I need to get license for win10. I bought a used machine with it installed but have no product key. how to buy a digital key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-get-license-for-win10-i-bought-a-used/ac33b1e6-c5b0-4590-8bf9-22eead69006e"
  10. Installing Win10 on a separate hard disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Win10 on a separate hard disk: So i had to replace my hard drive in my laptop and i'm trying to install Win10 onto the replacement hard drive. I've tried using windows creation tool onto a usb device but when i plugged it into the laptop it didn't boot from the USB drive and i was prompted to install an...