Windows 10: Installing Windows 10 help

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So my old hard drive got corrupted and I bought and installed a new one. I'm trying to install Windows 10 on it using a USB flash drive with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aluYARR, Mar 26, 2020 at 10:42 AM.

1. Installing Windows 10 help

So my old hard drive got corrupted and I bought and installed a new one. I'm trying to install Windows 10 on it using a USB flash drive with the Microsoft Media Creation Tool. My problem is that when I try and install win10 I get a message saying "A media driver is missing". I've already looked online on how to fix it but I can't seem to find a proper solution.

submitted by /u/aluYARR
    [link] [comments]

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 26, 2020 at 10:53 AM
  3. Delta6326 Win User
  4. Cvrk Win User

Installing Windows 10 help

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Installing Windows 10 help [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows 10 Preview On Nokia Lumia 920 - Windows Central Forums
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Thema:

Installing Windows 10 help

1. Installing Windows 10 help - Similar Threads - Installing help

2. help installing office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help installing office: How can I check the install of office https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-installing-office/1c4f08fe-a6bc-4055-98f7-f682d1f0812b
  3. [HELP] Can't install apps from Microsoft Store. Error code 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] Can't install apps from Microsoft Store. Error code 0x80070005: I get an Error Code: 0x80070005 when I try to install ARK survival evolved to my Windows 10 PC via the Microsoft Store. It was originally purchased on Xbox as a "play anywhere" game. It takes me about 10ish hours to fully download ARK from the MS store, and I've had to do...
  4. Help with new install

Help with new install: Upon initial install I skipped the authentication key, once I got everything set up I went ahead and put the key in and windows went to updating. As soon as this happened it froze halfway through. I tried repair startup and even resetting but the computer itself keeps...
  5. Installed Win10 on new SSD, but now PC won't boot from that drive [help]

Installed Win10 on new SSD, but now PC won't boot from that drive [help]: I'm grateful for any help! I disconnected my other drives so that only my new SSD was connected. I then booted from a USB stick with the Win10 install files on it. That let me install Windows on the new SSD. It went fine, and I was able to boot from the new drive, download...
  6. Is there a way to install windows 10 to my harddisk i really need help my online lessons...

Is there a way to install windows 10 to my harddisk i really need help my online lessons...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HalitCan24 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fq4nm2/is_there_a_way_to_install_windows_10_to_my/
  7. (HELP)Windows update error after fresh install

(HELP)Windows update error after fresh install: Error code 0x80240fff. I just did a complete fresh install of windows 10. Connected to internet and even tried installing some drivers from my motherboard /gpu cds. Still no luck. Wondering if anyone has a possible fix for this. Also even used the built in windows...
  8. Windows Installer error please HELP!

Windows Installer error please HELP!: [ATTACH] I get this message everytime I start my PC anyone knows troubleshoot? https://preview.redd.it/xygqcwh0ezo41.jpg?width=860&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ac65b7b43f0ea41486d0b7dbf84597976dd91d08 submitted by /u/Hadouken24 [link] [comments]...
  9. Need help. Windows 10 installation stopping 2008 older Acer Aspire 5100 before the OS can...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help. Windows 10 installation stopping 2008 older Acer Aspire 5100 before the OS can...: Windows 10 installation 1909 32 or 64bit is stopping drive service and making drives/partitions unavailable for install when in destination selection/formatting. Details: - Booting from installation media for clean install to new replacement SSD 256GB SanDisk to 500GB...
  10. i am having a very hard time installing an .msi file HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i am having a very hard time installing an .msi file HELP: I NEED HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-a-very-hard-time-installing-an-msi/4c292998-7ae3-4648-99cd-633e68171fbd