Windows 10: Installing Windows 10 Home Edition Issue

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 Home Edition Issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to install properly the Windows 10 Home Edition from my Computer Desktop Old version which is the HP L1506 Desktop. Please help me to find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Benhar Masahod, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Installing Windows 10 Home Edition Issue

How to install properly the Windows 10 Home Edition from my Computer Desktop Old version which is the HP L1506 Desktop. Please help me to find the best solution

Thank you and Godbless to us.

:)

Benhar Masahod, Apr 29, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, May 23, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 23, 2020
  4. Installing Windows 10 Home Edition Issue

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

you can edit the title to say "issue solved", or "fixed " with the 'thread tools' option,under 'edit title' at the top right of the OP, so other who dont read all the posts dont keep posting suggestions *Wink Installing Windows 10 Home Edition Issue ;)

jboydgolfer, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Installing Windows 10 Home Edition Issue

1. Installing Windows 10 Home Edition Issue - Similar Threads - Installing Home Edition

2. BitLocker Issue on Win 10 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Issue on Win 10 Home Edition: Long story short - we ran into the BitLocker issue recently and found out that the Microsoft recovery website has been down for more than 3 months. Currently Microsoft only has live chat available and it’s mission impossible to get to someone to assist. There are always 50+...
  3. BitLocker Issue on Win 10 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker Issue on Win 10 Home Edition: Long story short - we ran into the BitLocker issue recently and found out that the Microsoft recovery website has been down for more than 3 months. Currently Microsoft only has live chat available and it’s mission impossible to get to someone to assist. There are always 50+...
  4. Windows 10 Installation Defaults to Home Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Installation Defaults to Home Edition: I'm replacing Windows 8.1 with Windows 10. Instead of doing an upgrade from Win 8.1 Pro, I tried a fresh installation. I've downloaded the installation files to a USB flash drive using the media tool. When I boot to the flash drive, the setup skips the screen to enter my...
  5. Windows 10 Installation Defaults to Home Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Installation Defaults to Home Edition: I'm replacing Windows 8.1 with Windows 10. Instead of doing an upgrade from Win 8.1 Pro, I tried a fresh installation. I've downloaded the installation files to a USB flash drive using the media tool. When I boot to the flash drive, the setup skips the screen to enter my...
  6. Windows 10 Installation Defaults to Home Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Having issues updating Windows 10 Home edition

Having issues updating Windows 10 Home edition: Good afternoon, I've recently been attempting to update Windows 10 Home edition to the newest version - and as such have been encountering issues. The first time I tried it, I was on version 1903 haven't updated since 6/9/2019 and attempted to do so with the preinstalled...
  8. Windows 10 Home edition rdp issues

Windows 10 Home edition rdp issues: Recently i purchased one HP Pavilion Laptop -15 cs3000xx with Windows10 Home Single language. I am trying to do rdp from my laptop to other laptop running on Windows 7 Pro/Ultimate , from either of sideRDP is not working. Also I am running VMware Work station 14.x , from...
  9. Windows 10 Home edition login password issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Home edition login password issue: I left a laptop computer in my friend’s home recently. The laptop is running Windows 10 Home edition OS Build: 10.0.17134.706, Version: 1803. I use Microsoft account to log in. Now I want to give this laptop to my friend, but I don’t want her to know my Microsoft account...
  10. Windows 10 home edition issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 home edition issue: Hello! I would like to get advanced settings for the keyboard, but there is written "some settings are hidden or managed by your organization" How I can fix this issue, I can not to start gpedit.msc because windows 10 home edition have not it. [ATTACH]...