Windows 10: Installing Windows 10 Home on another PC

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 Home on another PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have windows 10 Home installed on one of my PC's. I want to install it on another PC which would make 2 PC's with Windows 10 Home installed. Can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JamesMyers_936, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Installing Windows 10 Home on another PC

I have windows 10 Home installed on one of my PC's. I want to install it on another PC which would make 2 PC's with Windows 10 Home installed. Can I do this?

:)

JamesMyers_936, Feb 24, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 24, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Installing Windows 10 Home on another PC

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Installing Windows 10 Home on another PC

1. Installing Windows 10 Home on another PC - Similar Threads - Installing Home another

2. Cannot Add Another User--Windows 10 Home

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot Add Another User--Windows 10 Home: Windows 10 Home, updated to latest update. I want to set up a separate administrator account and change my own account to a standard user account. I go through Settings/Accounts/Family & other users/add someone else to this PC/I don't have this person's login...
  3. Installing Microsoft 10 on home build PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Microsoft 10 on home build PC: Hi, can anyone help. We have built a home PC and all is working. We have purchased Microsoft and the key and downloaded on to a flash drive. When we plug the flash drive into the PC we can not get to a point to install microsoft, any ideas on pointers would be greatly...
  4. window 10 home to install in another computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    window 10 home to install in another computer: i have purchase online licence version of window 10 home can i install this version in another computer? how please guide https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-home-to-install-in-another-computer/64df7aa1-5201-4de8-99fc-686905c2e6e9
  5. Transferring windows 10 to another PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring windows 10 to another PC: I am thinking about building a new Desktop PC and I was wondering if it's possible to use my actual windows 10 license on the new PC? I bought the old laptop from HP and do not remember if I paid for a Retail or OEM license ! But this is what I get when I run the bellow...
  6. PC crashing after installing windows 10 home

PC crashing after installing windows 10 home: Hi, I installed windows 10 home using a USB on a PC with no operating system. Now my PC keeps crashing. Any ideas on what I can do? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashing-after-installing-windows-10-home/e2a82c5c-7c8d-48d2-9f4a-31154e7d258c
  7. moving windows 10 to another pc

moving windows 10 to another pc: I know microsoft hates proficiency and productivity but just in case there is an actual way to do it- - how do I prepare a Windows 10 upgrade on a cloned drive for use in another computer that is being used by another person at the same time? To be more clear, in the past...
  8. How to transfer upgrade to windows 10 pro from home to another pc?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to transfer upgrade to windows 10 pro from home to another pc?: I have read several posts here about this issue but they don't add up. I bought a windows 10 home notebook and upgraded to pro for $99. I've now decided to return that notebook. I would like to be able to use the upgrade that I've already paid on another future windows 10...
  9. copy this installation to another pc

copy this installation to another pc: I have got windows 10, pro on my pc, is there any way to copy this installation to another pc. 37292
  10. Windows 10 Pro changed to Windows 10 Home after another clean install?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pro changed to Windows 10 Home after another clean install?: Hey Guys I have a really strange issue going on, I don't know what Microsoft are up to. Ok so from the top, I have a Sony Vaio which had 8.1pro on it, I did an in place upgrade via the media creation tool, and it updated and activated successfully. I then did a clean...