Windows 10: installing windows 10 not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discus and support installing windows 10 not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. so i have a windows 7 Pc ailenware and im trying to upgrade it to windows 10 the download and install goes fine but when working on updates gets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jjsmith1, Apr 17, 2019.

1. jjsmith1 Win User

installing windows 10 not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi. so i have a windows 7 Pc ailenware and im trying to upgrade it to windows 10 the download and install goes fine but when working on updates gets done and it reboots my pc one last time i get the error The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATE operation.
    can someone pls tell me what is this and how to fix it!

:)

jjsmith1, Apr 17, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

1. installing windows 10 not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - installing working

2. Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work: Just reset the come from a Win11 ROM dl and the audio doesnt have sound even though the device is detected, cant even play the test sounds, also the install might have broke some of my game trying to lauch monster hunter world and it keeps crashing....
  3. Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work: Just reset the come from a Win11 ROM dl and the audio doesnt have sound even though the device is detected, cant even play the test sounds, also the install might have broke some of my game trying to lauch monster hunter world and it keeps crashing....
  4. My question is about Aero Peek. How do I make it work after a fresh [Windows 7} install and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My question is about Aero Peek. How do I make it work after a fresh [Windows 7} install and...: Aero Peek changes at times between working and not working for reasons I usually do not know {in fact never know.}. I recently reformatted my Desktop pc 3 times. {Running Windows 7 and not going to update to 10 or 11.} The last reformat was because Aero Peek was not working....
  5. My question is about Aero Peek. How do I make it work after a fresh [Windows 7} install and...

My question is about Aero Peek. How do I make it work after a fresh [Windows 7} install and...: Aero Peek changes at times between working and not working for reasons I usually do not know {in fact never know.}. I recently reformatted my Desktop pc 3 times. {Running Windows 7 and not going to update to 10 or 11.} The last reformat was because Aero Peek was not working....
  6. Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials

Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials: My Microsoft home was hacked, turned into a work account and 13 users added with installer privileges. I am an attorney and they have access to confidential info. They change all privileges to allow chromecast or mirrorcast and use across several devices. They also hacked...
  7. Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials: My Microsoft home was hacked, turned into a work account and 13 users added with installer privileges. I am an attorney and they have access to confidential info. They change all privileges to allow chromecast or mirrorcast and use across several devices. They also hacked...
  8. I just installed the new windows update and now my audio is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just installed the new windows update and now my audio is not working: I just installed the new Windows update 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853 but now I can't hear anything at all. I tried different headsets and it definitely is not the problem. I even tried updating my audio drivers and they...
  9. I just installed the new windows update and now my audio is not working

I just installed the new windows update and now my audio is not working: I just installed the new Windows update 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853 but now I can't hear anything at all. I tried different headsets and it definitely is not the problem. I even tried updating my audio drivers and they...
  10. I just clean installed windows 11 and my keyboard and touchpad both don't work please help...

I just clean installed windows 11 and my keyboard and touchpad both don't work please help...: I just clean installed windows 11 yesterday on my laptop and then my mouse wasn't working so I updated the drivers then when I restarted my laptop and now the keyboard also wasn't working. I tried resetting the bios , restarting but nothing happened....