Windows 10: Installing Windows 10 on a hard drive

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 on a hard drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had Windows 10 on my old hard drive. Over a period of time, someone suggested switching to Linux, as there were some virus problems. I did, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BraahmamUSA, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Installing Windows 10 on a hard drive

I had Windows 10 on my old hard drive. Over a period of time, someone suggested switching to Linux, as there were some virus problems. I did, and everything was done for less than 6 months. Suddenly, my Windows started acting crazy and crashed. I had my Linux and continued to use it Ubuntu 18.04 LTS but I wanted to install again after few months and when I tried doing so, it wouldn't install, it said no valid drives found. Well, I could work on it Linux very well. I hope you'll help to get this fixed. I am talking about my windows 10 home single language edition on a dell laptop inspiron 15.

https://tinyurl.com/vgxxc8r

#E-Publishing, #Translation Partner, #Transcreation Solutions, #Video Localization, #Dubbing Subtitling, #Dubbing Videos, #Video Subtitling, #Video Localization Process

:)

BraahmamUSA, Mar 20, 2020
  2. little cat, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Installing Windows 10 on a hard drive

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Installing Windows 10 on a hard drive

1. Installing Windows 10 on a hard drive - Similar Threads - Installing hard drive

2. Installing Windows 10 on new hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 on new hard drive: I am replacing a failed hard drive in a Dell Inspiron desktop with Intel Core i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 16.0 GB installed memory. Windows seems to have installed but on reboot I get memory "memory management" blue screen and it keeps rebooting with same message. The Dell...
  3. Install Windows 10 on a replacement hard drive.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Install Windows 10 on a replacement hard drive.: My laptop recently stopped functioning. I believe the hard drive has failed. How can I reinstall Windows 10 on a replacement hard drive? All I have is a Product ID for the software I downloaded?...
  4. Install windows 10 on second hard drive

Install windows 10 on second hard drive: If I have a digital key on my hard drive will it let me install windows 10 to my second hard drive or back-up hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-10-on-second-hard-drive/6197a02d-9e44-4af8-8d96-182cd7803e86
  5. installing windows 10 with multiple hard drives installed

installing windows 10 with multiple hard drives installed: I am going to do a fresh install windows of Win 10 on my computer which was running Win 7. I have 3 hard drives installed. Windows will be installed on my c Drive and my D and E drive have a lot of saved graphics on them. Will Windows only install itself on the C drive or...
  6. Windows 10 install hard drive not detected

Windows 10 install hard drive not detected: My computer recently shut down, and when I tried to reboot it it took me to the "boot device not found" screen. I've been trying pretty much everything to reinstall windows 10, but nothing has worked, either the computer reboots or it gets as far into windows installation as...
  7. installing window 10 on a blank Hard Drive

installing window 10 on a blank Hard Drive: How do I go about installing windows 10 on a blank hard drive? Its going into an older computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-window-10-on-a-blank-hard-drive/72ccca7c-dce8-4774-a45c-7328e2ddda07
  8. Install windows 10 into new hard drive

Install windows 10 into new hard drive: Hi, How do I install windows 10 into new hard drive? Thanks, Joe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-10-into-new-hard-drive/113be997-f406-4a25-b4f3-27585853d53f
  9. New hard drive and install of windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New hard drive and install of windows 10: I need to install a new hard drive which is about to fail according to my diagnostic disk. I think I can install the drive, but I need to know how to reinstall windows 10 afterwards. Is there anything with detailed instructions to guide me?...
  10. windows 10 install on portable hard drive

windows 10 install on portable hard drive: Is there a way that I could download a version of windows 10 and install it on my portable hard drive as a trial or test before I buy the OS and find out my PC cannot run it or something weird like that happens? i know that you can put the real version on a portable HDD, but...