Windows 10: Installing windows 10 on a mac

Discus and support Installing windows 10 on a mac in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]Hey, i wanted to instal windows 10 on my macbook pro but ive been running into errors. Im using bootcamp but my mac is from 2012 and pretty bad.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Spedsqwa, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Spedsqwa Win User

Installing windows 10 on a mac

Installing windows 10 on a mac [​IMG]Hey,

i wanted to instal windows 10 on my macbook pro but ive been running into errors. Im using bootcamp but my mac is from 2012 and pretty bad. After putting in everything and waiting 2 hours for stuff to install or finish i get greeted with an error message (its attached) can someone guide me or tell me whats wrong?

:)

Spedsqwa, Jun 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 12, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Installing windows 10 on a mac - Similar Threads - Installing mac

2. Problems installing bootcamp in windows 10 on old mac.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems installing bootcamp in windows 10 on old mac.: Hi I am trying to install bootcamp on my macbook5,2 with 4gb ram. When I run the setup.exe I get bootcamp64 is unsupported on this computer model. I have tried using the command msiexec /i BootCamp.msi. but than i get bootcamp requires that your mac is running windows 7. My...
  3. Installing Windows 10 on new PC transferring from Mac

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 on new PC transferring from Mac: Hello, I have built a PC and want to install Windows 10. The only other computer that I have is a Macbook Air laptop. I have purchased Windows 10 home and have a product code. I have donwloaded the ISO and uploaded it to a bootable USB and am receiving an error in...
  4. Installing Win10 from a Bootable USB Made on a Mac

Installing Win10 from a Bootable USB Made on a Mac: Hello! I’m a pretty tech savvy person, which is why I decided to take on this task. I’m primarily a Mac user (I’m a graphic designer) but can work cross-platform (my day job keeps me on a machine running Win7 and I use a VM on that computer for a system running what looks...
  5. Problem with the WiFi connect after installing Bootcamp on Mac

Problem with the WiFi connect after installing Bootcamp on Mac: I just installed Windows on mac, everything works fine except when I try to connect to the internet nothing showed up, also tried it with my hotspot which did not work at all. Any ideas? submitted by /u/goodguymute [link] [comments]...
  6. installing windows on mac using bootcamp but unabe to get sound

installing windows on mac using bootcamp but unabe to get sound: Hi there, I run windows off an Imac using Bootcamp. Recently during a windows update my computer completely crashed on the windows side and so lost everything on the PC. I re-installed windows up to date and also the mac updates and since re-installing the windows I have...
  7. I installed windows on my mac **WITHOUT USING BOOTCAMP**

I installed windows on my mac **WITHOUT USING BOOTCAMP**: I have the 2015 mac book pro, and decided to get windows on it without going through Bootcamp to allow for maximum storage and to not have a macOS partition, but once fully installed I've found that I'm not able to use the speakers on the mac, the touchpad doesn't have any...
  8. Cab a Mac instalation be the cause of my PC crash?

Cab a Mac instalation be the cause of my PC crash?: So, today was the last day to buy some cheap plug-in at PluginBoutique and Wave. At PluginBoutique, I got Vacuum Pro by AIR Music Technology and the Voltage Modular Nucleus 2 from Cherry Audio. I think I accidentally downloaded both in Mac format and installed the Voltage on...
  9. Windows 10 Install on MAC with Parallels 11 for MAC

Windows 10 Install on MAC with Parallels 11 for MAC: Hello: I have a MAC that is running Parallels 11 for MAC. I want to upgrade to Parallels 16 and Windows 10 I am currently running Windows XP and need to move to Windows 10. How do I install Windows 10, do I upgrade to Parallels 16 first, then install Windows 10 or some...
  10. No networks appear under "Let's connect you to a network" installing Windows 10 on Mac

No networks appear under "Let's connect you to a network" installing Windows 10 on Mac: The entire installation and partitioning using BootCamp has gone well to this point. At the bottom left of the blue screen it say "I don't have internet." Nothing appears at the bottom left....