Windows 10: Installing windows 10 on a new laptop with no OS (Free DOS)

Discus and support Installing windows 10 on a new laptop with no OS (Free DOS) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just bought a new laptop and it doesn't have windows pre installed. It is free DOS. Can I install windows 10 without a product activation key on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Amro A, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Amro A Win User

Installing windows 10 on a new laptop with no OS (Free DOS)

I just bought a new laptop and it doesn't have windows pre installed. It is free DOS.

Can I install windows 10 without a product activation key on this device? I have seen people installing it without and activation key but on devices that was already operating of windows 7 or 8 (those didn't have a product key either, so no product key used at all).

So, for my case, it is possible to do that?

:)

Amro A, Dec 12, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 12, 2019
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Installing windows 10 on a new laptop with no OS (Free DOS)

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Installing windows 10 on a new laptop with no OS (Free DOS)

1. Installing windows 10 on a new laptop with no OS (Free DOS) - Similar Threads - Installing laptop Free

2. New Laptop With Windows 11 Pro Free dos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Laptop With Windows 11 Pro Free dos: When i click update windows and restart the laptop but it is crushed by screen dark blue on my windows 11 pro free dos dell 3400 laptop. It's my new laptop. I buy that laptop yesterday. The Laptop isn't shutting down. What should i do now ? This laptop was installed with...
  3. New Laptop With Windows 11 Pro Free dos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Laptop With Windows 11 Pro Free dos: When i click update windows and restart the laptop but it is crushed by screen dark blue on my windows 11 pro free dos dell 3400 laptop. It's my new laptop. I buy that laptop yesterday. The Laptop isn't shutting down. What should i do now ? This laptop was installed with...
  4. Free DoS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Free DoS: My laptop broke down and I need a computer for my university classes ... I started to buy a computer for 300 euros that almost or cannot handle engineering programs. It came with FreeDOS and the responsible companies ask for € 123 (to install windows 10) I already saw some...
  5. FREE-DOS on UEFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FREE-DOS on UEFI: Good evening community, I was reading a lot on the internet (in that forum, google, etc.) and i found some threads about that problem. Everywhere it shows up that it doesnt work to install Free-Dos on UEFI-bootmode systems. But the curious: I orderd 1 week ago the "HP...
  6. Can i install windows 10 os in uefi mode on an free dos 2.0 laptop ? Will it work properly...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can i install windows 10 os in uefi mode on an free dos 2.0 laptop ? Will it work properly...: I have a hp notebook 15 series. 15-be020tu I want to know whether it is good to install windows 10 in uefi mode or legacy mode in a dos laptop. What are the pros and cons....
  7. Windows 10 2004 installation into a DOS laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2004 installation into a DOS laptop: Hello , I was wondering can I install windows 10 2004 instantly without installing any older versions of windows 10 into a DOS laptop ? As I read "Windows 10, version 2004 is available for users with devices running Windows 10, versions 1903 and 1909, who manually seek to...
  8. Should I buy a laptop with Windows10 or Free Dos?

Should I buy a laptop with Windows10 or Free Dos?: Hi! I am pretty clueless when it comes to technology:) I want to buy a laptop with Free Dos as operating system because I like its characteristics. It's a hp 15s-fq1036nq, Intel Core i7-1065G7, 512gb ssd. Could it not be compatible with Windows10? Should I buy one with...
  9. Free dos windows 10

Free dos windows 10: Hi all. Is it possible to install Windows 10 from Media creation tool to a free dos pc? Thank you in advance. submitted by /u/seymarames [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i7wxa0/free_dos_windows_10/
  10. I cannot installed window 10 on my laptop on dos os

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot installed window 10 on my laptop on dos os: Hi guys, Please help me out that i cannot installed window 10 on my lenovo laptop on dos os and Lenovo laptop130 Core i5 8th Gen - 8 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS/2 GB Graphics 130-15IKB Laptop soo I have download the free trial of window 10 but it can't be upgrade why I don't how can do...