Windows 10: Installing Windows 10 on a Sony VAIO laptop

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 on a Sony VAIO laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have this problem with my laptop , it doesnt want to install Windows 10 even from a Disc or USB installation , I tried booting it also but it doesnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AthenkosiMthimde, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Installing Windows 10 on a Sony VAIO laptop

I have this problem with my laptop , it doesnt want to install Windows 10 even from a Disc or USB installation , I tried booting it also but it doesnt it just goes blank then shows little dots on the screen

:)

AthenkosiMthimde, Apr 19, 2021

2. upgrading laptop Sony VAIO SVE14137CN from windows 8.1 to windows 10

After upgrading laptop Sony VAIO SVE14137CN from windows 8.1 to windows 10, Blue tooth is not working:

• After scan the android device is paired and connected.
    • Files are sent from Laptop and received in the android phone perfectly.
    • BUT Laptop does not receive the file sent from the other device. Message Displayed on the sending device says "Connection failed-File transfer failed".
    As advised by Sony Community driver was re installed and also updated, but the transfer through Bluetooth did not resolve.

Kindly, advise for steps to resolve the issue.

Narendra Lal

narendralal, Apr 19, 2021
  3. MarcieLRP Win User
    Problems with new Windows 10 install on my Sony Vaio laptop

i just recently updated my Sony Vaio laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10. My Sony Vaio laptop is model #VPCSC41FM and is a few years old. The problem i am having is that the screen brightness continues to revert to 10% brightness even after resetting the
    brightness level in the control panel power settings. i contacted Sony about the problem and they suggested it was a driver problem and

that some drivers for Sony laptops are noy available yet and they are recommending not to download Windows 10 at this time. I would like guidance on how to revert my laptop back to Windows 7 or when a driver can be installed to resolve this issue. I don't
    know if there are any other issues since I am visually impaired and the brightness issue is a serious issue for me to continue to utilize my laptop. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

MarcieLRP, Apr 19, 2021
  4. emmaxo Win User

Installing Windows 10 on a Sony VAIO laptop

Sony Vaio Laptop won't install Windows 10

My Sony Vaio laptop currently has Windows 8.1 and I have been trying for months to install Windows 10 but it keeps failing. It is so slow and keeps just restarting on it's own and will then try to install the updates and take a long time (half hour minimum)
    to restart.

It doesn't say why it can't install it.

My laptop is also not recognizing USBs (my iPhone, mouse or memory stick) and won't update to a new version of iTunes.

Any suggestions?

emmaxo, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

Installing Windows 10 on a Sony VAIO laptop

1. Installing Windows 10 on a Sony VAIO laptop - Similar Threads - Installing Sony VAIO

2. Sony Vaio control center not installing on window 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sony Vaio control center not installing on window 10: Why I am unable to install the Sony Vaio Control center on the new window 10 installations on my sony Vaio machine.I even downloaded directly from the sony websites:https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/downloads/W0009201But it doesn't allow installation despite it being...
  3. Sony Vaio control center not installing on window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony Vaio control center not installing on window 10: Why I am unable to install the Sony Vaio Control center on the new window 10 installations on my sony Vaio machine.I even downloaded directly from the sony websites:https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/downloads/W0009201But it doesn't allow installation despite it being...
  4. can't install windows 10 on a sony vaio laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't install windows 10 on a sony vaio laptop: I was in the middle of restoring it to factory settings with a copy of windows 10 on it and it froze i left it going for two days hoping it would finish the install but it never did. Now i have downloaded and created both a windows 10 install disk and a windows 10 usb...
  5. VAIO Sony laptop Crashed/Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VAIO Sony laptop Crashed/Windows 10: Hello, I’ve been trying for 3 weeks to reset my computer to factory settings, after it crashed when I tried to load the my computer from “sleep mode”. I’ve done everything in F3 or F2, and the only thing that occurred from it was I lost My operating system, which is Windows...
  6. Camera on Sony Vaio Laptop running Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera on Sony Vaio Laptop running Windows 10: My computer is saying it cannot locate the inbuilt camera. I recently downloaded a mass of Windows 10 updates which took the best part of a day to install. What do I need to do?...
  7. Sony Vaio 3.5 floppy install into Windows 10 Dell laptop

Sony Vaio 3.5 floppy install into Windows 10 Dell laptop: I have an old 3.5 floppy disk drive Sony Vaio PCGA-UFD1 that I want to connect to my new Dell laptop with Windows 10. Can you provide instructions and a driver that I can load to make this happen. Thanks; Jeff...
  8. Windows 10 install issues in a Sony Vaio laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install issues in a Sony Vaio laptop: Hi everyone! I decided to install Windows 10 on my 2011 Sony Vaio Laptop SVE14A1S1EB in order to have an updated OS and still with support Windows 7 is already out of support since January 2020 and in fact it was running quite slow . I decided to upgrade 4GB RAM to 8GB 2...
  9. Sony Vaio Laptop crashes with Windows 10 with Bluetooth software installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sony Vaio Laptop crashes with Windows 10 with Bluetooth software installed: Hi, I have a Sony Vaio Laptop SVF15A18CXB which works well with Windows 8 and 8.1. I love being update with software so I have been trying to upgrade to Windows 10 but unfortunately my laptop crashes with the BSOD when I install the Bluetooth software and want to connect to...
  10. sony vaio laptop battery

sony vaio laptop battery: I upgraded a sony laptop vaio from windows 7 to 10 --- the laptop has in addition to the standard battery a Sheet Battery -- which worked before the upgrade perfect - after the upgrade the battery just shows a message "Battery 1 this battery is not available for use" (which...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sony vaio windows 10 update

2. install windows 10 on sony vaio laptop

3. How do I install Windows 10 on my Sony laptop?

4. free windows 10 update for sony laptop,
  5. windows 10 Free installation for a sony vaiso