Windows 10: Installing Windows 10 on Apple iMac using Boot Camp - Are there still problems with this?

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 on Apple iMac using Boot Camp - Are there still problems with this? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to use Boot Camp to download Windows 10 to my 2017 iMac. I have plenty of disc space and have the latest version of Mohave. I Googled to see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ScottC_3, May 23, 2019.

1. ScottC_3 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on Apple iMac using Boot Camp - Are there still problems with this?

I want to use Boot Camp to download Windows 10 to my 2017 iMac. I have plenty of disc space and have the latest version of Mohave.

I Googled to see if there may be problems with this and found this discussion. Are there still issues like this or have they been resolved?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/installing-windows-10-on-imac-using-boot-camp/14f263a7-2ab5-43a2-8ea2-1755b38b599a

Thanks

:)

ScottC_3, May 23, 2019
  2. menloe24 Win User

Windows 10 (x64) Enterpise Install on Late Sept 2012 iMac Boot Camp Partition - No Bluetooth

Thank you. I found the solution. I had to install the correct version of Boot Camp drivers. The correct version for my Lat2 2012 27inch iMac was BootCamp5.1.5621. Once installed, everything works great!!

The key takeaway is make sure you find the right version of Boot Camp that goes with your iMac. The wrong version will tell you is wasn't for your Apple imac model.

menloe24, May 23, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 on iMac using Boot Camp

Step 1: download the ISO file directly to your Mac from the Software Download page. See instructions:

https://windows10.help/blogs/entry/24-how-to-do...

Step 2: Make sure your Mac is running macOS 10.12.5 or later.

Step 3: Launch Boot Camp then select the ISO file, resize your partition, click Continue. macOS will download necessary Windows Support software. When complete, it will automatically reboot into Windows 10 setup.

Select the Boot Camp partition created earlier in the Custom Advanced window.

Follow the rest of the instructions as described in the following article:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/install-window...

Andre Da Costa, May 23, 2019
  4. Installing Windows 10 on Apple iMac using Boot Camp - Are there still problems with this?

Bluetooth is not working with Boot Camp after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

To enable your Bluetooth, run the Boot Camp Assistant from the Utilities folder on your Mac and install the support software, which includes the latest drivers you need for Bluetooth.

• Check for software updates to make sure OS X, your Mac firmware, and Boot Camp Assistant are
      up to date.

• Run Boot Camp Assistant and install the support software, which includes the latest Boot Camp drivers you need for Bluetooth.
      You can find step-by-step directions at Apple’s Support Site here.
    After reinstalling the drivers, all paired devices from Windows 8.1 should still be paired and usable.

Ravinath P, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Installing Windows 10 on Apple iMac using Boot Camp - Are there still problems with this?

1. Installing Windows 10 on Apple iMac using Boot Camp - Are there still problems with this? - Similar Threads - Installing Apple iMac

2. Installing Windows 10 on an imac - problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Windows 10 on an imac - problem: HelloI have a late 2015 iMac 27 inch which has always had windows 10 on it for a few years now without any issues. However a month back I started getting a few minor error messages on Windows, so I decided to remove windows as well as the mac OS NOT IN BOOTCAMP! and I began a...
  3. Window installation on mac using boot camp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window installation on mac using boot camp: I am trying to install windows to my mac using bootcamp. However, after preparing bootcamp pre-installation in mac and restarts, window does not start an installation. Do you have any idea why it doesnt open window installation? I reached to apple service and they told me...
  4. Window installation on mac using boot camp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window installation on mac using boot camp: I am trying to install windows to my mac using bootcamp. However, after preparing bootcamp pre-installation in mac and restarts, window does not start an installation. Do you have any idea why it doesnt open window installation? I reached to apple service and they told me...
  5. Window installation on mac using boot camp

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10, Bluescreen "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10, Bluescreen "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT...: Hello, Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10 showed several Bluescreens these days. The latest one from : "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: atikmdag.sys" Hardware/Configuration Overview GPU / Graphics Card: Radeon Pro Vega 48 CPU / Processor:...
  7. Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10 doesn't show SD Card reader.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10 doesn't show SD Card reader.: Hello, on an Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10 the SD Card reader does not show, no matter if an SD Card is inserted or not. On macOS it shows if a SD Card with FAT32 or NTFS is inserted. In Windows 10 Device Manager there are no unknown devices or devices...
  8. Imac to windows 10 boot problem,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Imac to windows 10 boot problem,: When I try to install windows 10 on my imac, after booting it is show YOURE PC RUN in to problem AND NEEDS TO RESTART. Stop code : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: win32kfull.sys Any solution for fix this problem on IMAC ? [IMG]...
  9. Boot camp problem on imac os x 11.7 with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Boot camp problem on imac os x 11.7 with windows 10: I have Windows 10 and el capitan on my imac. el capitan works great but win 10 time doesn't stay correct and volume doesn't work. The problem doesn't seem to be fixable in Settings or with updates....
  10. Windows 10 Install - Boot Camp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Install - Boot Camp: I'm attempting a new install of Windows 10 (Pro) on an iMac using Boot Camp Assistant. I've tried it with both the .iso from the Microsoft web site and an .iso I created myself from the install DVD with the same result: the installation fails during Windows Setup with this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i install win 10 in my imac