Windows 10: Installing windows 10 on custom built PC

Discus and support Installing windows 10 on custom built PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I’m trying to install Windows 10 operating system to my custom built PC. However, when I select the 64 bit, I get stuck on a screen with a black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MAGops, Dec 16, 2021.

1. MAGops Win User

Installing windows 10 on custom built PC

I’m trying to install Windows 10 operating system to my custom built PC. However, when I select the 64 bit, I get stuck on a screen with a black background the blue windows logo, and the white dots make a complete circle twice before they get frozen and stop moving. Why does this keep happening? I am installing from an official windows USB flash drive.

:)

MAGops, Dec 16, 2021
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 16, 2021
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 16, 2021
  4. Ztruker Win User

Custom Built PC - BSOD During Windows 10 Installation

Please post here: Forum: BSOD Crashes and Debugging.

Follow the directions at the top of the forun and top of each thread or post:

Installing windows 10 on custom built PC [​IMG]

I suggest just copy and paste all the info in your post here into the BSOD thread.

Ztruker, Dec 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Installing windows 10 on custom built PC - Similar Threads - Installing custom built

2. Custom Built PC in a Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Built PC in a Reboot Loop: Hi all,I recently built this PC.Unsure if it is worth noting but the PC initially worked and had Windows installed, but when going to check the activation status of Windows, this reboot loop begun.I am now attempting to install Windows via USB onto the NVME which I had...
  3. Installing windows 10 on custom built PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing windows 10 on custom built PC: I’m trying to install Windows 10 operating system to my custom built PC. However, when I select the 64 bit, I get stuck on a screen with a black background the blue windows logo, and the white dots make a complete circle twice before they get frozen and stop moving. Why does...
  4. Installing windows 10 on custom built PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing windows 10 on custom built PC: I’m trying to install Windows 10 operating system to my custom built PC. However, when I select the 64 bit, I get stuck on a screen with a black background the blue windows logo, and the white dots make a complete circle twice before they get frozen and stop moving. Why does...
  5. Microsoft apps not installed on new custom built pc.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft apps not installed on new custom built pc.: I built a new PC and on my old laptop, I had an office home and student along with it. On my new PC, when I open office app, and then sign in, it recognises my account, but when I try to open a spreadsheet for example, it opens in the browser. So, I tried to install the...
  6. Windows 10 on custom built pc not working

Windows 10 on custom built pc not working: I recently built a pc woth 2 terabytes on storage and booted it up. when I went to install windows ten after i put in the code that i bought and using the flash drive i bought and was using the next screen was saying that no drivers were found. It was tbe flashdrive i bought...
  7. Windows 10 Install on New custom built PC not working

Windows 10 Install on New custom built PC not working: Here are my components: Ryzen 9 3900x MSI MEG X570 Godlike Motherboard Nvidia RTX 2080 ti Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB SSD 64GB 3200 Ram 2x32 So I built my PC yesterday after the final parts came in. I installed windows 10 Pro using the Windows Media Creation Tool on a...
  8. Windows 10 activation on custom built pc

Windows 10 activation on custom built pc: I got a new computer and bought a windows key, when installing windows it asked for the key and now it says its not activated, so I put the key in again and it says it was already used. Please help me activate windows....
  9. Will my custom built PC be compatible with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Will my custom built PC be compatible with Windows 10?: Greetings to all readers, CPU: Intel i5-3570K MB: MSI Z77A-G45 GPU: Radeon HD 7770 RAM: 16GB (can't remember brand) Monitors: 19"LG LCD and 24" BENQ RL2455 OS: Win7 Will Windows 10 make my system crash and burn like I've heard from multiple people with custom built...
  10. Custom Built PC - BSOD During Windows 10 Installation

Custom Built PC - BSOD During Windows 10 Installation: I'm having ongoing issues with getting BSODs while attempting to do a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC that I just built. Here are the specs: CPU: AMD FX-9370 MB: Gigabyte GA-990FX-GAMING GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 HDD: 240GB OCZ Trion 150 SSD RAM: 2x8GB...