Windows 10: installing Windows 10 on home Desktop

Discus and support installing Windows 10 on home Desktop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have tried to install Windows 10 several times now and i get the same failure message.___The installation Failed in the Safe OS phase with an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by barneyrice, Jul 9, 2018.

1. installing Windows 10 on home Desktop

i have tried to install Windows 10 several times now and i get the same failure message.___The installation Failed in the Safe OS phase with an error during Replicate OC mode. what do I do ?

:)

barneyrice, Jul 9, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 9, 2018
  4. CK011885 Win User

installing Windows 10 on home Desktop

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

installing Windows 10 on home Desktop

1. installing Windows 10 on home Desktop - Similar Threads - installing home Desktop

2. Installing windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing windows 10 home: I have been trying to install Windows 10 home. It all begins ok but when it gets to "Getting Updates" it stalls at 46%. I even put it on a flash drive but the same thing happens. I have Widows 8.1 version 6.3. 64-bit OS 4GB RAM. What is going on that it won't continue to...
  3. Windows 10 Home remote desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Home remote desktop: I run a small business and we are in the process of changing our main program to a remote desktop network. I have purchased each of my employees a laptop to work from home and they all have Windows 10 Home. None of them will connect to the remote desktop and after researching...
  4. Brightness on Windows 10 Home Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness on Windows 10 Home Desktop: I work for Veraizen Earthing. I'm having a problem with brightness on Windows 10 Home Desktop. I noticed an option to adjust the brightness of the display in the control panel and settings, but there is no such option, only the night mode option....
  5. Docker Desktop for Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Docker Desktop for Windows 10 Home: Hi, Wanted to know how can I install docker and subsequent images on Docker Desktop for Windows 10 Home, on a driverother than the system drive C:\ ? Looking for any advice. Regards, Indrajit Bhattacharya...
  6. Remote Desktop Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop Windows 10 Home: Could you please activate remote desktop connection for those who bought Windows 10 Home edition? this a big disadvantage during pandemia not to have a possibility to work from home...
  7. Remote Desktop in Windows 10 Home

Remote Desktop in Windows 10 Home: Hi there, I'm trying to connect remotely to my work PC, but I'm unable to do so. All the articles and guides I found, talk about configuring the remote desktop, which was successfully done by my organisation's IT team, who were able also to connect to it remotely. Only I...
  8. Remote Desktop on Windows 10 Home

Remote Desktop on Windows 10 Home: My PC will not allow me to use Remote Desktop because I have windows 10 home. Due to COVID-19 I will be required to work from home remotely. How can I use Remote Desktop or is there an app that would allow me to remote log into my work pc? I'm very frustrated that home...
  9. Remote desktop for Windows 10 Home

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote desktop for Windows 10 Home: Is there a reliable remote desktop software from Microsoft for W10 home? I simply need something that will allow me to help out a elderly family member. Both of us are running W10 home....
  10. Windows 10 Home: Remote Desktop?

Windows 10 Home: Remote Desktop?: Is Remote Desktop only available on Windows 10 PRO? I have Win10 Home and the option to "Allow remote connections to this computer" is not present. 13066