Windows 10: Installing Windows 10 on iPhone

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 on iPhone in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I decided to install Windows 10 as a VM on my iPhone using QEMU, but I'm forced to use 1GB for RAM and the x86 build. Slow as heck. After restarting,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NO111ONE, Jan 26, 2021.

1. NO111ONE Win User

Installing Windows 10 on iPhone

I decided to install Windows 10 as a VM on my iPhone using QEMU, but I'm forced to use 1GB for RAM and the x86 build. Slow as heck.

After restarting, it prepares devices, "getting ready" for 15 mins and then boom - black screen. Not off, of course, it's black. The backlight is on.

The phone is working. If I reset the VM, it boots, but then it reports "The PC restarted unexpectedly or there's an issue. Windows cannot continue, blah blah blah, do the setup again."

Do I just have to wait till it gets to the Setup assistant? I think I should because the CPU is just heating up and not taking a rest, probably means it's doing something.

I'm using Windows 10, build 1607. If that build supports ARM CPUs, I'll be glad to hear. Using it because I have a 64GB model and I'm size capped heavily.

Leave your solutions, I'll use them, will be really glad to recieve.

[Original Title: Virtual machine not installing windows]

:)

NO111ONE, Jan 26, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 26, 2021
  3. DonLandry Win User
    Connect my iPhone XR to Windows 10 desktop

I need to connect to iTunes to backup iPhone contents and sync my iPhone XR with new purchases from the Store to my Windows 10 desktop. According to Apple, the Windows 10 desktop must be Unlocked in order for
    iTunes to update and sync to my iPhone XR.

I get the message "Trust This Computer? Your settings and data will be accessible from this computer when connected wirelessly or using a cable." when I connect the iPhone to my Windows 10 desktop via usb
    cable.

My specifications are:

• iTunes Version 12.10.7.3.
    • iPhone XR iOS version 13.3.1. Version 13.5 available.
    • Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4497165).
    I have tried previous suggestions:

Any suggestions?

DonLandry, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Installing Windows 10 on iPhone - Similar Threads - Installing iPhone

2. Update is not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update is not installing: Hello,I am trying to download and install this update but everytime I tried, I get and error message saying it could not be downloaded.2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441Does anyone has a solution or knows if this is a critical...
  3. <FIXED>Win-10 does not see my IPhone content via USB even if proper driver is installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    <FIXED>Win-10 does not see my IPhone content via USB even if proper driver is installed: I got a new office laptop and I have tried several ways to transfer my MP3s from it to my new IPhone SE. All ways failed ITunes, Google Drive, direct USB transfer, .... Using Google Drive, just stops after a few minutes without any errors as if it simply lost connection to it...
  4. Win-10 does not see my IPhone content via USB even if proper driver is installed

Win-10 does not see my IPhone content via USB even if proper driver is installed: I got a new office laptop and I have tried several ways to transfer my MP3s from it to my new IPhone SE. All ways failed ITunes, Google Drive, direct USB transfer, .... Using Google Drive, just stops after a few minutes without any errors as if it simply lost connection to it...
  5. Win-10 does not see my IPhone content via USB even if proper driver is installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win-10 does not see my IPhone content via USB even if proper driver is installed: I got a new office laptop and I have tried several ways to transfer my MP3s from it to my new IPhone SE. All ways failed ITunes, Google Drive, direct USB transfer, .... Using Google Drive, just stops after a few minutes without any errors as if it simply lost connection to it...
  6. Win-10 does not see my IPhone content via USB even if proper driver is installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Install Microsoft silver lite on iPhone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Microsoft silver lite on iPhone: How do I install Microsoft server on my iPhone please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-microsoft-silver-lite-on-iphone/48356138-0665-4109-a42f-eeae0be4cc81
  8. How to install iPhone Drivers on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to install iPhone Drivers on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]One of the reasons Windows 10 doesn’t recognize iPhone and other Apple devices is that the drivers didn’t get installed properly. Ideally, iPhone drivers should get installed in a Windows system automatically as soon as you connect your iPhone/iPad to [...]...
  9. mirror my iPhone 7 to my Dell PC with Win 10 installed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mirror my iPhone 7 to my Dell PC with Win 10 installed: I can't mirror my iPhone with my PC no matter what I try. I don't want to spend money if I don't have to so don't want to use LonelyScreen etc. I want to use a USB cable if possible. Can someone please tell me steps I have to perform to connect? Thanks!...
  10. Installing Apple usbaapl64 uninstalls various WPD drivers for iPhone

Installing Apple usbaapl64 uninstalls various WPD drivers for iPhone: TL : DR If there are no device drivers installed for an iPhone on my wife's system, then Windows 10 Pro 64 will install the drivers so that the iPhone will be recognized by Explorer as a Portable Device mass storage device, but iTunes will not recognize the phone. Once I...